Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: Patriots Loss to the Dolphins

26 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

"Hi. my name is Tom Brady".  "I am the luckiest draft pick ever".  "I have been made a hall of fame player even though I had pedestrian NFL talent because I have always had very good protection, talent and schemes around me".  "Thanks to playing for the greatest coach ever". 

this is beyond dumb.

(even for you)

cerified_Subarus.jpg

I have been a lifelong Dolphins fan and I can say that I really do hate the Pats they are a division rival, they have been proven to bend the rules, and although I don’t know many Pats fans,  the ones I do know are complete arrogant a$$holes. So it’s ok for hate them.  I am definitely looking forward to the days when the Pats suck again. It’s all cyclical back when the Phins had Marino the Pats were terrible . Hopefully Brady and Slick Willy retire and the pats will go back to being terrible. 

8 hours ago, happycamper said:

You're so brutally honest you can't call a skinny slow 6th round kid saying he's the best decision of a franchise in a pretty good position "cocky"?

Bud do you have the capacity to google words?

Nope, I see you feel very passionate and “cocky” about your opinion though. Here’s a lesson for you on confidence vs Cocky. You might benefit by reading it. Clearly you don’t grasp either. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/think-confident-be-confident/201104/is-there-difference-between-confidence-and-cockiness?amp

39 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Yeah, because he was such a great talent at Michigan.  If he was 1/8th as good as fanboys like you think he would have won national championships every year at Michigan.

He didn’t start until part way through his senior year. Lloyd Carr was under immense pressure to start Drew Henson over him, Henson being the top QB recruit in the country when he signed. Brady finally put that to bed and Carr has to eventually with the superior QB - Brady. So, there’s that. Probably should do a little more research. 

12 minutes ago, babigos said:

Nope, I see you feel very passionate and “cocky” about your opinion though. Here’s a lesson for you on confidence vs Cocky. You might benefit by reading it. Clearly you don’t grasp either. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/think-confident-be-confident/201104/is-there-difference-between-confidence-and-cockiness?amp

I'm aware of the difference dude.

You think this is "feeling passionate" happycamper and not "calling dipshit out on mouthbreathing posts" happycamper?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I'm aware of the difference dude.

You think this is "feeling passionate" happycamper and not "calling dipshit out on mouthbreathing posts" happycamper?

Yon can deflect and throw insults around all you want. Doesn’t change that you realty don’t comprehend the difference. But I can tell your not gonna give up on this though. Gotta keep message board ego intact. 

39 minutes ago, babigos said:

Yon can deflect and throw insults around all you want. Doesn’t change that you realty don’t comprehend the difference. But I can tell your not gonna give up on this though. Gotta keep message board ego intact. 

Yes, responding to people on a forum explicitiyl made for communication is "not giving up on this" because of ego.

Bro, if you think this is ego and don't think Brady and Gronk are cocky, you're a dumbass.

No wonder people shit on the patriots, it isn't the organization it's the dipshits like you. Thanks for giving me a reason to actually dislike them

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

12 hours ago, CV147 said:

Watch as high-fives turn into surrender cobras:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOVByVwufZA&feature=youtu.be

OMG that's freaking amazing. Gotta love the classy Pats fans talking shit, and then the dude flipping everyone off once they realized what was happening. 

:lol:

10 hours ago, Threeaces12 said:

I have been a lifelong Dolphins fan and I can say that I really do hate the Pats they are a division rival, they have been proven to bend the rules, and although I don’t know many Pats fans,  the ones I do know are complete arrogant a$$holes. So it’s ok for hate them.  I am definitely looking forward to the days when the Pats suck again. It’s all cyclical back when the Phins had Marino the Pats were terrible . Hopefully Brady and Slick Willy retire and the pats will go back to being terrible. 

Whoo! Another Phins fan to go along with @ridgeview2 and myself!

They won their annual Superbowl last Sunday. but the Fins will always be mediocre with that owner Ross.

And you cant mention sports arrogance without mentioning Don Shula.

and at least bog Dan sniffed a Super Bowl appearance once.
Among other things...LOL!

https://nypost.com/2013/02/01/dan-marino-hid-love-child-from-bosses-at-cbs-sports-and-even-lawyer-agent-for-seven-years/

Watch them lose 3 in a row now.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Are people really arguing that Brady and Gronk are not cocky?  Wow.  They are cocky as hell, and being all time greats means they can pull it off better than most.

No more cocky than other pro athletes with a brand name.

The Dolphin fan  butt-hurt in here is extraordinary.

cerified_Subarus.jpg