Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: Patriots Loss to the Dolphins

5 hours ago, CV147 said:

Most arrogant fanbase. Suck it PATS!

Total loser mentality here. It was a regular season game. You act like they just lost in the postseason, which they’ll be participating in. How about your team?

8 minutes ago, babigos said:

Total loser mentality here. It was a regular season game. You act like they just lost in the postseason, which they’ll be participating in. How about your team?

They will be losing in the first round of the playoffs.  They aren't competitive this year.

Referee favoritism will only go so far on the road.

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

They will be losing in the first round of the playoffs.  They aren't competitive this year.

Referee favoritism will only go so far on the road.

I suspect you’re right in your first statement - they’re not as good a usual this year. Gronk isn’t looking great and the defense isn’t playing well.

As far as your second statement- I’ll just chalk that up to more loser mentality and pure stupidity. SMH....

11 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

what makes them arrogant? Did they say something?

Brady and Gronk? Yes, all the time, literally from the time they started in the league

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

17 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

like what?

One guy is one of the most liked players in the league and the other never talks down his opponents and always praises them. I can see why people think they’re arrogant. SMH...

41 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

like what?

"‘Hi, I’m Tom Brady. And I’m the best decision this organization has ever made.’”

Thanks, 6th round pick nobody

"No one makes scrambled eggs better than me"

Thanks giant man

Also just about every quote he has when being interviewed

Do you pay attention to sports? "Brady and Gronk are cocky" is about as hot a take as "Bortles is not a good quarterback" and " tyreek hill is fast" 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, happycamper said:

"‘Hi, I’m Tom Brady. And I’m the best decision this organization has ever made.’”

Thanks giant man

Do you pay attention to sports? "Brady and Gronk are cocky" is about as hot a take as "Bortles is not a good quarterback" and " tyreek hill is fast" 

You’re confusing young confidence with cockiness. I think Brady nailed it on the head, no? It was Krafts best decision ever.

And I guess only Gronk has said “cocky” things? If you believe that, you haven’t been paying attention to pro sports very closely. It’s a daily thing in the NFL and NBA.

Let your irrational hate seep through, brother...

7 minutes ago, babigos said:

You’re confusing young confidence with cockiness. I think Brady nailed it on the head, no? It was Krafts best decision ever.

And I guess only Gronk has said “cocky” things? If you believe that, you haven’t been paying attention to pro sports very closely. It’s a daily thing in the NFL and NBA.

Let your irrational hate seep through, brother...

Lol dude. That's the utter definition of cocky. A 6th round QB who is unlikely to play a down before he's cut and who can't run saying he is the "best decision ever"? That is cocky. 

Being full of yourself enough to treat each interview as a joke? That is cocky.

It doesn't make them worse players - in fact it probably makes them better - but it doesn't make them not the word that was invented to exactly describe that kind of behavior. Liking a team doesn't mean you have to be completely divorced from reality. I'm a Broncos fan and when he was with the team, I'd have been the first to tell you that Talib was a hotheaded dipshit. 

22 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Lol dude. That's the utter definition of cocky. A 6th round QB who is unlikely to play a down before he's cut and who can't run saying he is the "best decision ever"? That is cocky. 

Being full of yourself enough to treat each interview as a joke? That is cocky.

It doesn't make them worse players - in fact it probably makes them better - but it doesn't make them not the word that was invented to exactly describe that kind of behavior. Liking a team doesn't mean you have to be completely divorced from reality. I'm a Broncos fan and when he was with the team, I'd have been the first to tell you that Talib was a hotheaded dipshit. 

That was a personal conversation he had with Bob Kraft - which Kraft then told the story about. Brady didn’t come out publicly and say that. You’d have an argument then. Any hall of fame athlete is confident. Who the hell wants a QB who isn’t confident? But confusing that as arrogance is just ridiculous. Young Brady was trying to get noticed. He was starting by one of the best Pats QBs to that date - Drew Bledsoe.

And I don’t think I’m divorced from reality at all. Been a die hard Pats fan for over 35 years now. I think I know quite well who has been a Pat and cocky. Rodney Harrison, Talib, Belichick, and Randy Moss all were cocky. Your hatred for anything Patriots makes you more divorced from reality than I am, it appears. 

That was a personal conversation he had with Bob Kraft - which Kraft then told the story about. Brady didn’t come out publicly and say that. You’d have an argument then. Any hall of fame athlete is confident. Who the hell wants a QB who isn’t confident? But confusing that as arrogance is just ridiculous. Young Brady was trying to get noticed. He was starting by one of the best Pats QBs to that date - Drew Bledsoe.

You heard it hear people. Cockiness is ONLY POSSIBLE when done speaking in a public setting with the media recording it for that purpose. 

And I don’t think I’m divorced from reality at all. Been a die hard Pats fan for over 35 years now. I think I know quite well who has been a Pat and cocky. Rodney Harrison, Talib, Belichick, and Randy Moss all were cocky. Your hatred for anything Patriots makes you more divorced from reality, it appears. 

Hatred for the pats?

Dude, I'm not a die hard anything pro sports fan. I enjoy watching the pats lose right now because they are on top and "same team winning all the time" is boring. If the pats sucked and the Miami had been winning super bowls, I'd have enjoyed a patriot victory. 

I can't summon the energy to hate the patriots. Yes, your belief that ANY criticism (or even description, which is what "cocky" is) of patriots you like is because of "hatred" makes you divorced from reality. Your belief that Tom Brady and Gronkowski are not cocky is a belief that is divorced from reality. hell your assumption that anyone who isn't a pats fan is automatically a die hard hater who obviously cares negatively as much as you nuthug positively is divorced from reality.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

You heard it hear people. Cockiness is ONLY POSSIBLE when done speaking in a public setting with the media recording it for that purpose. 

Hatred for the pats?

Dude, I'm not a die hard anything pro sports fan. I enjoy watching the pats lose right now because they are on top and "same team winning all the time" is boring. If the pats sucked and the Miami had been winning super bowls, I'd have enjoyed a patriot victory. 

I can't summon the energy to hate the patriots. Yes, your belief that ANY criticism (or even description, which is what "cocky" is) of patriots you like is because of "hatred" makes you divorced from reality. Your belief that Tom Brady and Gronkowski are not cocky is a belief that is divorced from reality. hell your assumption that anyone who isn't a pats fan is automatically a die hard hater who obviously cares negatively as much as you nuthug positively is divorced from reality.

Yup, you really have no clue. I think anyone who really knows me knows I’m brutally honest when it comes to the teams I root for. Your arguments are bordering on stupidity now. You saying that is absolutely laughable. Have you not read any posts of mine here over the years? Get over yourself already. You’re wrong here. It’s OK to be wrong once in awhile. I know it’s hard for you to admit it. 

1 hour ago, babigos said:

Yup, you really have no clue. I think anyone who really knows me knows I’m brutally honest when it comes to the teams I root for. Your arguments are bordering on stupidity now. You saying that is absolutely laughable. Have you not read any posts of mine here over the years? Get over yourself already. You’re wrong here. It’s OK to be wrong once in awhile. I know it’s hard for you to admit it. 

You're so brutally honest you can't call a skinny slow 6th round kid saying he's the best decision of a franchise in a pretty good position "cocky"?

Bud do you have the capacity to google words?

4 hours ago, happycamper said:

Thanks giant man

"Hi. my name is Tom Brady".  "I am the luckiest draft pick ever".  "I have been made a hall of fame player even though I had pedestrian NFL talent because I have always had very good protection, talent and schemes around me".  "Thanks to playing for the greatest coach ever".