Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

OT: Raggies have Destiny out on the dance floor.

9 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Up on #2 Kansas under 22 to play. The last few minutes have been beautiful, momentum swings, trading big shots. The Raggies ain’t scared.

Didn't know it was on...thanks

Completely mismanaged that last possession. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

That ending :( We were soooooooo close! I love how deep our team is, but FTs and lapses in concentration still are issues. If we keep improving and no one gets hurt, we might even get an auto-bid or win a game in the NCAA this year. Does the new NET system increase your ranking for close losses to top-rated opponents the way Kenpom does?

Just to build on our momentum, Jans deserves double his current pay and we need a better conference.

11 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

Me too except when we play. 

I spent more time in the UNM campus in my HS years (from all the state competitions and fairs) than on the NMSU campus despite living in LC and ultimately choosing NMSU. I definitely understand the feeling, and I find most Lobo/Miner fans to be okay people, except for the few trolls who come mess around on our board. Honestly, if it wasn't for the UNM administration's role in the Weir debacle, I'd probably cheer for UNM (except when they play the Aggies, ofc). I cheered for Alford in the NCAAs, I felt sorry for Neal, but the corruption scandal and the way Weir was poached makes it hard to feel anything good about UNM. Give it a few years.

On 12/9/2018 at 8:50 AM, GoNMSUAggies said:

That ending :( We were soooooooo close! I love how deep our team is, but FTs and lapses in concentration still are issues. If we keep improving and no one gets hurt, we might even get an auto-bid or win a game in the NCAA this year. Does the new NET system increase your ranking for close losses to top-rated opponents the way Kenpom does?

Just to build on our momentum, Jans deserves double his current pay and we need a better conference.

I spent more time in the UNM campus in my HS years (from all the state competitions and fairs) than on the NMSU campus despite living in LC and ultimately choosing NMSU. I definitely understand the feeling, and I find most Lobo/Miner fans to be okay people, except for the few trolls who come mess around on our board. Honestly, if it wasn't for the UNM administration's role in the Weir debacle, I'd probably cheer for UNM (except when they play the Aggies, ofc). I cheered for Alford in the NCAAs, I felt sorry for Neal, but the corruption scandal and the way Weir was poached makes it hard to feel anything good about UNM. Give it a few years.

I actually have more family members that graduated from State than UNM. I always joke that after 4/5 years of partying in Juárez NMSU gave them a degree for surviving.