Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobo Amor

ESPN+ anybody use it?

Don’t have a need for it.

I guess the better question is who has Stadium Plus since we have a few games on there....even if it’s mostly women’s sports.

I will subscribe to Stadium Plus when we get more football and basketball games on there in the next TV contract.

I get four ESPN stations now, most with a bunch of boring sports analysts.  Last night they were talking about Aaron Rodgers and how his off field persona is making his onfield persona look bad. I watched this drivel for about two minutes. Why would I want more of the same on a fifth ESPN channel. 

1 hour ago, Lobo Amor said:

I have been wondering if it is worth getting? I saw on one feed where no one was able to watch the Lobo game against Bradley. 

Anyone have it that likes it? Pros & cons?

I subscribe to watch ncaa hockey, ncaa wrestling and FCS football.  If you like these sports $4.99/month is a steal.

43 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I subscribe to watch ncaa hockey, ncaa wrestling and FCS football.  If you like these sports $4.99/month is a steal.

What about NHL? Those are all sports I am interested in watching. Is it available on Roku or other streaming divices?

3 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

What about NHL? Those are all sports I am interested in watching. Is it available on Roku or other streaming divices?

ESPN Plus has a few games per week but NBCSN is a much better deal for the NHL.  I'm not sure about Roku I just have a direct membership and stream to my laptop.

2 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

ESPN Plus has a few games per week but NBCSN is a much better deal for the NHL.  I'm not sure about Roku I just have a direct membership and stream to my laptop.

Ok thanks for the info. I think I will pass, I was considering trying the free trial. 

17 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

Ok thanks for the info. I think I will pass, I was considering trying the free trial. 

Doesn’t hurt to try it out during the free trial, just remember to cancel BEFORE it’s up! And do it late in the week sonyouncan catch the weekend free. 

Yoy have to give them all the information up front, which I hate to do, but shouldn’t hurt to much!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

I used my free trial a couple of weeks ago because there were two college hockey games on it that I wanted to watch.  Canceled after that.  Technically, it's fine.  I never even bothered to set it up in my Roku, just ran an HDMI from a laptop into the home theater receiver.  As for content, I didn't see anything to keep me around after that weekend series was over.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.