Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV AT ILLINOIS

I do give UNLV a ton of credit for staying in the game and making their comeback. Shows heart and toughness.

I highly question why Robotham was in at the end. Does he have dirt on Menzies or something? Inexcusible.

WHY did Hardy throw the ball away?!?!?! He had the defender off his feet, all he had to do was jump into him for a 3 pt foul!!! Dumbest TO of the day out of (yet again) many.

Anyway some good can be taken from this game at least.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

Just now, VincentVegaBond said:

I do give UNLV a ton of credit for staying in the game and making their comeback. Shows heart and toughness.

I highly question why Robotham was in at the end. Does he have dirt on Menzies or something? Inexcusible.

WHY did Hardy throw the ball away?!?!?! He had the defender off his feet, all he had to do was jump into him for a 3 pt foul!!! Dumbest TO of the day out of (yet again) many.

3 ball.  He's almost 40% for his career.

1 minute ago, VincentVegaBond said:

Some long lapses & turnovers galore - yet somehow UNLV managed to make it a game at the end.

1) Robotham needs to sit more, Seen nothing from him that a few other players can't replace

2) Doing & J Ntwambe were positives and have a good ceiling 

3) Hardy is becoming Mooring 2.0 with wild drives 

4) Juiston is struggling and needs to get it back

5) Use the depth and evenness of the roster 

8 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

Credit to UNLV took advantage of the prevent the D offense by Illinois and had a chance to tie. Fought hard. Just terrible last possession obviously 

Your hater friends arent here. Go away douchebag.

1 hour ago, qwelish said:

Are yku serious? Because down 4. The time it takes for the shot to get there game over.

We were down by 3 with 1 timeout left and if I’m not mistaken 10-12 seconds left. Plenty of time to run a final play instead of that garbage we saw at the end.