Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UofNPackFan

OT: Bill Walton.

1 minute ago, UofNPackFan said:

I am watching the Zags v UW game and is it just me or is Walton losing his Sh!t?

I feel like he rambles more often than doing game commentary. I used to like his work but lately, damn.

I think he was even worse last year. I sometimes just turn the volume all the way down.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

I am watching the Zags v UW game and is it just me or is Walton losing his Sh!t?

I feel like he rambles more often than doing game commentary. I used to like his work but lately, damn.

Nope. Walton's great. Stop by your nearest dispensary, take a hit, sit back and enjoy:hookah:

22 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Nope. Walton's great. Stop by your nearest dispensary, take a hit, sit back and enjoy:hookah:

Just roll with it

Saw on twitter he brought up Larry Craig’s wide stance in reference to an illegal screen LMFAO.

Craig was the US congressman from Idaho who got arrested in the MSP airport for tapping his shoes and reaching under a bathroom stall but explained it away saying he just had a wide stance...

12 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Saw on twitter he brought up Larry Craig’s wide stance in reference to an illegal screen LMFAO.

Craig was the US congressman from Idaho who got arrested in the MSP airport for tapping his shoes and reaching under a bathroom stall but explained it away saying he just had a wide stance...

That's funny 

16 hours ago, UofNPackFan said:

Seems like he spends most of his time insulting the color commentary guy and doing bad acting during those dreadful cut ins.

Please retire him.

Walton ignored warnings and tried the brown acid.

See the source image

16 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

He's announcer of the year for me now!   Couldn't take him before this...

Lawwy Craig: I am not gay, I never have been gay.  The best. 

3 hours ago, roughrider said:

Pretty sure he tried them all. More than once. 

The Brown Acid was a Woodstock reference. They warned the audience not to try it because it was bad. 

1 hour ago, qwelish said:

A reno fan joking about drug usage.

Thats rich.

Do you have any idea what I'm talking about? Do you realize that in Silicon Valley tech execs are micro dosing LSD every day to spur creativity? They have written articles about it in national publications. Me saying Bill is micro dosing has nothing to do with "joking about drug use." 

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman