Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artist formerly known as Hal

Best thing you have witnessed at a football game

On 12/5/2018 at 9:03 PM, soupslam1 said:

Many years ago the Vandal mascot guy was bullying the Bronco mascot who was a girl. At halftime the Boise State wrestling coach Mike Young  recognized what was happening and changed places with the girl in the Bronco suit. Well the next time the Vandal mascot started the same stuff and got his ass handed to him. 

There's got to be a photo or article about this.  Hook us up with a link!

Guest #1Stunner

I don't know if it was the "best" thing I have seen, but I won't forget it. 

At the 2001 BYU vs Utah game, there was a push by the NCAA to prevent fans from rushing the field.   Prior to the game, BYU officials asked the Army ROTC to assist with crowd control and preventing fans from rushing onto the field at the end of the game.

Well, BYU beat Utah in a close one, and fans predictably started to rush the field.   The Army ROTC, who apparently believed they were under orders from the Commander in Chief himself, then moved into action and started taking fans down and beating them up.   I saw one Army ROTC cadet close-line a girl.   Another was on top of a fan beating him up.  It was a melee with about 10 fights going on simultaneously.  It was unbelievable.  Fans had to be rushed to the hospital.

https://universe.byu.edu/2001/11/19/police-defend-rotcs-use-of-force-at-football-game/

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

There's got to be a photo or article about this.  Hook us up with a link!

This happened a long time ago, back in the 80s. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

30 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Getting flashed by a milf for giving her little boy a football. Vodka was involved.

Why is there no video of this?!?!?!?!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 12/5/2018 at 10:01 PM, Mike Morgan said:

November 4th, 2000: The return of San Jose State football player Neil Parry to Spartan Stadium, a mere three weeks after his leg was broken during a game against UTEP on October 14th, and amputated a few days later due to a massive infection. Parry's return sparked the 6-3 Spartans to defeat undefeated (9-0) TCU 27-25, who were ranked #9 in the nation at the time. As the game neared the end, the victorious Spartans, including Neil's brother Josh, were pointing up to the box where Neil was watching the game. It was more than just a great upset victory over a Top 10 opponent; it was one heck of an emotional experience.

I bet you have the box score of this game tattooed on your ass check, huh?

6 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I don't know if it was the "best" thing I have seen, but I won't forget it. 

At the 2001 BYU vs Utah game, there was a push by the NCAA to prevent fans from rushing the field.   Prior to the game, BYU officials asked the Army ROTC to assist with crowd control and preventing fans from rushing onto the field at the end of the game.

Well, BYU beat Utah in a close one, and fans predictably started to rush the field.   The Army ROTC, who apparently believed they were under orders from the Commander in Chief himself, then moved into action and started taking fans down and beating them up.   I saw one Army ROTC cadet close-line a girl.   Another was on top of a fan beating him up.  It was a melee with about 10 fights going on simultaneously.  It was unbelievable.  Fans had to be rushed to the hospital.

https://universe.byu.edu/2001/11/19/police-defend-rotcs-use-of-force-at-football-game/

"Good."

Image result for michael palin a fish called wanda good gif

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

4 hours ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Getting flashed by a milf for giving her little boy a football. Vodka was involved.

So, with vodka being involved, there's every possibility that a little boy gave YOU a football after you flashed his mother?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes