Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada vs GCU (Talking Stick Resort Arena)

Agreed worst game of the year. They did look tired, and blah. And GCU seemed so energetic. But still climbed back for the w. Didn't cover on most books, but a w is the goal. Now they just need a couple long nights of sleep, carbo load and get back at it.

1 hour ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

week to week variance plus boise state not being quite as bad as you think they are.

fresno went to the wooden legacy and slapped Hawaii and Northwestern silly and honestly should have beat miami.   Came home and promptly struggled against a mediocre pacific team.  

I would also add Nevada is going to be everyone's "superbowl". Every single team on their sch is going to play up (or at least try to) to them. Honestly the next game they even have a chance to be an underdog is the elite 8.

10-0!!

I don't know why, but I've been worried about South Dakota St since I saw them on the schedule.

Another concern I have is that Utah, USU, UNM road trip.  3 road games in 8 days and at least two in buildings where it's really hard to get a win.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

3 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

10-0!!

I don't know why, but I've been worried about South Dakota St since I saw them on the schedule.

Another concern I have is that Utah, USU, UNM road trip.  3 road games in 8 days and at least two in buildings where it's really hard to get a win.

That USU game on January 2 is in Reno 

1 hour ago, Jaredcg said:

I’d be shocked if Caleb keeps shooting this bad. Ugly win is still a win. Was always looking like a trap game. Move on and I’d be shocked if they look like this Saturday at home.

There's something that looks a little different in his shots. Maybe a slight hesitation on the release and a more pronounced leg kick..

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

10-0!!

The Utah State game is at Lawlor

3 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

that game today at Phoenix was a scare.

Caleb was really off.

He's been off for the last two games and pretty much the first half of almost all of our games. 

And we're still a road tested, 10-0.

Barack Obama

2 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

There's something that looks a little different in his shots. Maybe a slight hesitation on the release and a more pronounced leg kick..

I didn't notice the leg kick, but I did notice a hesitation a couple of times. If his leg is bothering him, I didn't notice it when he ran the floor.

Barack Obama