Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada vs GCU (Talking Stick Resort Arena)

Why do we always start out poorly?

I like to think the other team is so amped up to play us we get their best effort right out of the gate.

Even if that is the reason, we have to figure out how to match that or we will get upset.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

I like to think the other team is so amped up to play us we get their best effort right out of the gate.

Even if that is the reason, we have to figure out how to match that or we will get upset.

Short turn around with travel, at least this game. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I have a theory that the Martin twins are both robots. It takes a full half to gather all the necessary data on the opponent. Then they adjust their settings at halftime to counter them :hmmm:

8k3esKz.png

39 minutes ago, slappy said:

Took GC +6 first half.  Wait until the second half. 

Now that we have finally taken the lead, lets go on a run and make Slappy feel the pain that comes with betting against Nevada.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

23-8 run after being down 11-0.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Now that we have finally taken the lead, lets go on a run and make Slappy feel the pain that comes with betting against Nevada.

Looks like GCU +6 is a lock.