Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada vs GCU (Talking Stick Resort Arena)

Again, this page really isn't developed yet, I'll update the post when I finish the page but I wanted to get the link in before the weekend. Game will essentially be a home game for GCU and GCU has a whole week off while Nevada plays ASU Friday evening. I'd expect some more bench use these two games.

#6 Nevada vs GCU - LawoftheJungleNV.com

There were a number of pack fans at LAX today flying to Phoenix.  I’m sure GCU and Gonzaga will have way more fans than we will there but we should have a decent showing.  

A bad Boise State team just lost to GCU by two points. You shouldn’t have any problem covering the spread. I agree on Brown. I’d get that kid as many minutes as possible this season to get him ready for the Dance. You will need him when you play the elite teams that have good big front lines. 

Is this game on TV or will it be streamed?

4 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

We’re gonna pound these guys like a railroad spike. Hopefully our benevolence wins out and Brown, Wagner, and Zouzre get substantial playing time.

Took GC +6 first half.  Wait until the second half. 

5 minutes ago, slappy said:

Took GC +6 first half.  Wait until the second half. 

That is an interesting bet.  But I'd be worried the boys want to come out strong and prove they can play in the first half.

If they don't, I'm guessing the next couple of practices will be a real bitch.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

7 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

That is an interesting bet.  But I'd be worried the boys want to come out strong and prove they can play in the first half.

And they haven’t.  We’re scoreless after 3 minutes. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

We can’t buy a bucket 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Nevermind. :ph34r:

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Just now, 4UNLV said:

you guys are going to do this every game this year, aren't ya.. spot them a dozen points, then come back and rip their hearts out.

It’s what we do :shrug: