Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada vs #20 ASU (Staples Center)

As Bilas said if Brown gets his feet under him and becomes a factor inside Nevada is going to be very tough to beat in the Dance. I’m not sure there is another team on their schedule that can beat them, even if they play an average game. Hell they had a terrible first half and still beat the 20th ranked team. 

53 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I guess that's why you had a cbi participation banner.  Have some self-respect.  Act like you've been here before.

We have never been here before #6 highest at #5... Also I am a fan not a player soI can act overzealous as I please it has no effect on the teams play. So stop telling other people (fans) to act like they have been there before. I will never understand that statement, it is the dumbest thing to say to a fan.  I am a fan/fanatic and can be as down when things go wrong and as high in the clouds when the team is playing at an unbelievable level right now.

In the emortal words of Joe blow... Suck it.

5 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

We have never been here before #6 highest at #5... Also I am a fan not a player soI can act overzealous as I please it has no effect on the teams play. So stop telling other people (fans) to act like they have been there before. I will never understand that statement, it is the dumbest thing to say to a fan.  I am a fan/fanatic and can be as down when things go wrong and as high in the clouds when the team is playing at an unbelievable level right now.

In the emortal words of Joe blow... Suck it.

Oh stop. You're being all immortional.

Just now, broncos345 said:

Could you see them similar to Witchia State and St Joes teams that went undefeated through conference play before conference tournament

Who knows? I know the Mountain West is down, but it’s still a tough league on the road. SDSU will get its shit together eventually and New Mexico might, too (though what’s going on in Albuquerque right now is pretty alarming). 

4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Who knows? I know the Mountain West is down, but it’s still a tough league on the road. SDSU will get its shit together eventually and New Mexico might, too (though what’s going on in Albuquerque right now is pretty alarming). 

No shit. They ought to dump Weir and hire Dave Rice.:surrender:

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Sr laden team so it was surprising with turnovers & bad shots we looked intimidated the 1st 5-10 minutes.  Pretty impressive.  Shots not falling so we drive to the rim.  Not many teams can change their off. to get a win.  When they started running up the fouls in the 2nd 1/2 I knew it was our game.  Every team we play whines about the unfair fouls but that's our M.O.  Part of our game plan.  We've made more free throws then have been shot against us.  

40 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

That’s alright. They looked liked crap in the first half. My only solace was that they’ve done it so many times before.

Yeah, I have a tendency to get too emotionally involved, then get let down, so I bail to avoid cardiac arrest