Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada vs #20 ASU (Staples Center)

Pack is not used to teams playing man defense.  Shots will start falling for us in the second half.  We need to get to the line and we need to get stops again like we did in the middle of the first half.   

Rebounds have been our Achilles heel for a few years now.  I am sure that wont change in the second half that is why the foul line and hitting those will be our key to getting back into this game.

Attack the paint. Get them to cheat down. Then hit em with an open 3(if it will actually go in). Confuse them, ball movement. No more stupid turnovers. I'd be taking a massive dump in the middle of the locker room floor if I were muss. Saying "that's what you're playing like"

5 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

This loss should drop us down to what, 18, 19?

Not really any good chances to move up again either. Even without more losses

8k3esKz.png

Listen up Reno.

2 things.

1. Quit belly aching about your ranking.  It means nothing.  You have to win in March.  That is all that counts.

2. Hang in there.  It looks like ASU could have punched themselves out a bit. 

Just now, toonkee said:

Listen up Reno.

2 things.

1. Quit belly aching about your ranking.  It means nothing.  You have to win in March.  That is all that counts.

2. Hang in there.  It looks like ASU could have punched themselves out a bit. 

Rankings mean publicity. And for a fanbase that hasn't much the last few years we love all that we can get.

2 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

Rankings mean publicity. And for a fanbase that hasn't much the last few years we love all that we can get.

I guess that's why you had a cbi participation banner.  Have some self-respect.  Act like you've been here before.