Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

UNM/NMSU game thread

3 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Before the season started I thought they'd be top 3 in the MW and had a decent shot to make the NCAA tournament. 

Lobos didn't look so great before conference last year either.  I'm not giving up on them yet for this year.

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Lobos didn't look so great before conference last year either.  I'm not giving up on them yet for this year.

That's going to be a big turn around from this game to that, for sure, lol.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

That's going to be a big turn around from this game to that, for sure, lol.

Well then you owe me a coke when we're sitting together watching Reno play NM in the MW tourney finals. :P

Not sure what’s going on with this team, and I just now got a chance to tune in... but this team sucks right now!

Sounds like they’re playing ZERO defense, cant shoot worth a darn, and weir can’t name a consistent starting five because of his valuing “deflections” as a reason to name his starters!?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

Well then you owe me a coke when we're sitting together watching Reno play NM in the MW tourney finals. :P

done!!

I actually am going to chalk this game up to being just a fluke, because no way the lobos are actually this bad.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

done!!

I actually am going to chalk this game up to being just a fluke, because no way the lobos are actually this bad.

This is nmsu’s Super Bowl. They live to beat the lobos at anything... apparently the lobos don’t feel the same way? 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 minute ago, LoboMan59 said:

This is nmsu’s Super Bowl. They live to beat the lobos at anything... apparently the lobos don’t feel the same way? 

hey, the lobos have the aggies right where they want them! they've got 4 minutes to pull this game out. down to 90-58. no problem.

3 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Lobos better be cheering the Aggie’s on the rest of the way....

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

26 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Not sure what’s going on with this team, and I just now got a chance to tune in... but this team sucks right now!

Sounds like they’re playing ZERO defense, cant shoot worth a darn, and weir can’t name a consistent starting five because of his valuing “deflections” as a reason to name his starters!?

Do you think he is dug in on this philosophy?  Not saying it would have matter tonight, but once again it was a new starting five and once again the Lobos stumbled out of the gate.