Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spot50B

No Bowl For Wyoming

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Wyovanian said:

Because the best outcome for a better world would he for the ex to wither and die, which is what would happen if MWC schools stopped scheduling the f-ckhole she has become.

You obviously have a different opinion than the University of Wyoming.

Maybe some day the University of Wyoming might start to agree with you.  But right now, it appears that the Wyoming AD is ignoring your opinion.

https://gowyo.com/news/2018/8/28/wyoming-and-byu-to-renew-football-series.aspx

Wyoming and BYU to Renew Football Series

21 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

Why does the whole group have to stop associating with the ex? Seems easy and pretty desperate these days. 

Mainly because BYU tried to damage the MWC with a "deal" with USU back when they were departing - If the MWC isn't good enough for BYU to be a member, why does BYU desire to schedule 3 to 5 MWC teams every year - Why? Because the MWC is being used after being told to piss off by BYU - Why the MWC continues to bend over and invite BYU in after BYU just told the MWC to piss off is really, amazingly stupid 

F#ck BYU, let them schedule 4 home and homes with New Mexico State to flesh out their late season schedule 

Just now, #1Stunner said:

You obviously have a different opinion than the University of Wyoming.

Maybe some day the University of Wyoming might start to agree with you.  But right now, it appears that the Wyoming AD is ignoring your opinion.

https://gowyo.com/news/2018/8/28/wyoming-and-byu-to-renew-football-series.aspx

Wyoming and BYU to Renew Football Series

He caught hell over the bowl situation today. Don't kid yourself. About half the donor base wants his head right now, and the way basketball is going, we'll probably get it ...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

1 minute ago, Wyovanian said:

He caught hell over the bowl situation today. Don't kid yourself. About half the donor base wants his head right now, and the way basketball is going, we'll probably get it ...

Which donor base are you talking about? Maybe the elite few?? Seems to me like a lot of the younger generation Cowboy fans would actually like to see the games happen. I don’t agree with them, but I think it’s becoming more common.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Mainly because BYU tried to damage the MWC with a "deal" with USU back when they were departing - If the MWC isn't good enough for BYU to be a member, why does BYU desire to schedule 3 to 5 MWC teams every year - Why? Because the MWC is being used after being told to piss off by BYU - Why the MWC continues to bend over and invite BYU in after BYU just told the MWC to piss off is really, amazingly stupid 

F#ck BYU, let them schedule 4 home and homes with New Mexico State to flesh out their late season schedule 

....Since BYU went Indy, UNLV has been one of the most eager MWC schools to schedule BYU.

And BYU loves scheduling UNLV as well.   

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

It's the Potato Bowl....

Against W. Michigan (whose colors are poop brown and pee yellow).....

You telling me that Wyoming fans are really that upset about not getting the Potato? 

How many Wyoming fans would have really traveled to Boise for the Potato Bowl?   A thousand?   Probably fewer than what BYU will bring.

Guest #1Stunner

Can you imagine what a W. Michigan vs Wyoming game on the Blue Turf would have looked like?

Two teams with brown and yellow jerseys on blue and orange plastic grass.

No wonder ESPN said no.

Western-Michigan-Broncos-Predictions.jpg

WyoKaden-e1533253266315.jpg

Boise-State-Football.jpg

9 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

BYU @ Unlv/CSU/Wyo/UNM would have more economic windfall than BSU @ Nevada. Get over yourselves. 

4 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

It's the Potato Bowl....

Against W. Michigan (whose colors are poop brown and pee yellow).....

You telling me that Wyoming fans are really that upset about not getting the Potato? 

How many Wyoming fans would have really traveled to Boise for the Potato Bowl?   A thousand?   Probably fewer than what BYU will bring.

Yeah, if we had some sort of fake-hope-for-feeble-minds network in Idaho that gave away tickets, we'd have no problem packing the byu* Northwest stadium.

1 minute ago, Mad_Hatter said:

BYU @ Unlv/CSU/Wyo/UNM would have more economic windfall than BSU @ Nevada. Get over yourselves. 

Some things aren't for sale.

The greater long term gain is to kill byu* football off.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Wyovanian said:

Yeah, if we had some sort of fake-hope-for-feeble-minds network in Idaho that gave away tickets, we'd have no problem packing the byu* Northwest stadium.

If you are that upset about it, there is nothing preventing you from still travelling to Boise, and attending the game.

Tickets are on sale here:

https://www.famousidahopotatobowl.com/

You can cheer for the Brown and Yellow team.

Just now, #1Stunner said:

If you are that upset about it, there is nothing preventing you from still travelling to Boise, and attending the game.

Tickets are on sale here:

https://www.famousidahopotatobowl.com/

You can cheer for the Brown and Yellow team.

Oh, believe me, I'll be cheering for Western Michigan. Won't make the trip to do it, but it would be an otherwise great opportunity to piss off byu* fans.

10 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Which donor base are you talking about? Maybe the elite few?? Seems to me like a lot of the younger generation Cowboy fans would actually like to see the games happen. I don’t agree with them, but I think it’s becoming more common.

Huh? The “younger generation Cowboy fans” have never known BYU as a rival or a conference mate, so color me skeptical as to any claims they’re so eager for Wyoming to play BYU

3 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

Ok so it would sell more tickets but have less attendance, right? Your comment makes no sense. 

There would be a lot of empty season ticket holders' seats, genius. Are you really that thick that I had to explain it to you?

16 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

The donor base is hardly made up of younger generation fans...

2 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

There would be a lot of empty season ticket holders' seats, genius. Are you really that thick that I had to explain it to you?

Ok now I understand...  BYU
45WINS(.596)
3TIES
30WINS(.404)

CURRENT WIN STREAK BYU(2004-2016)
Wyoming    

2 hours ago, Spot50B said:

They are a FBS transition team and therefore ineligible this year.

Liberty was eligible to go to a bowl this year and signed an agreement with Cure Bowl for 2018 and 2019 to be a back up to that bowl if the Sun Belt or American Conference were unable to fill their spots in the bowl. The received some kind of waiver from the NCAA before the season began when their program met certain criteria from the NCAA.