Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artist formerly known as Hal

Albertsons stadium upgrades coming after the championship

On 11/27/2018 at 11:09 AM, Bob said:

The stands are sooo far away from the field. There is no changing that. I'd honestly tear it down and start over.

I'd like them to drop the field 2 feet or so to accommodate for closer seating.  But I suspect the water table might prevent that.  

And I wish they'd complete the SEZ bowl just to add a sense of continuity to the stadium's aesthetic. 

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

8 minutes ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

I'd like them to drop the field 2 feet or so to accommodate for closer seating.  But I suspect the water table might prevent that.  

And I wish they'd complete the SEZ bowl just to add a sense of continuity to the stadium's aesthetic. 

Water table is a bs excuse. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

Water table is a bs excuse. 

Perhaps it is, who knows.  Regardless, I'd like to see the field dropped to accommodate closer seating.  

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

That place is a dump.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

7 minutes ago, Artist formerly known as Hal said:

That’s nice cherry picking...if you fire up your google machine, you’ll find that there are still plans to make improvements. Program’s been in a bad place for quite sometime now, but it looks like the needed culture change has started.

All that BS aside, donk stadium remains a dump and Bulldog Stadium still has better bones.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 minute ago, Dogs4Me said:

That’s nice cherry picking...if you fire up your google machine, you’ll find that there are still plans to make improvements. Program’s been in a bad place for quite sometime now, but it looks like the needed culture change has started.

All that BS aside, donk stadium remains a dump and Bulldog Stadium still has better bones.

Very debatable. I would say Fresno stadium is dated and better than average but far from the top or better than Boise 

1 hour ago, Artist formerly known as Hal said:

Very debatable. I would say Fresno stadium is dated and better than average but far from the top or better than Boise 

Definitely a better stadium than donk stadium...better bones for a renovation.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

16 hours ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

Hearing that the east side stands will be re-configured (rebuilt) in a bowl shape to get closer to the field.  Doubt that means lowering them but that front row will be closer.  West side stays as is, far from the visitor bench and field.