Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misplacedcowboy

OFFICIAL 2018 Turd of the Week of the Year

Official 2018 Turd of the Week of the Year  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Turd of the Week" winner was the biggest turd of 2018?

• Week 0. CSU lose to Hawaii 43-34
    • Week 1. SJSU lose to UC Davis, 44-38
    • Week 2. Nevada losing to Vanderbilt 41-10
    • Week 3. Wyoming survives against FCS Wofford, 17-14
    • Week 4. CSU losing to Illinois State 35-19
    • Week 5. Lobos lose to Liberty, 53-52
    • Week 6. UNLV losing big to UNM, 50-14
    • Week 7. SJSU respecting the troops by letting Army win 52-3
    • Week 8. SDSU barely beating SJSU at home, 16-13
    • Week 9. UNLV losing to SJSU, 50-37
    • Week 10. Boise allowing FCS caliber BYU to come within 5 points, 21-16
    • Week 11. CSU lose big to Nevada, 49-10
    • Week 12. Utah State needs the MW officials to bail them out in Ft Collins, 29-24
    • Week 13. Nevada lose to UNLV and also lose the cannon, 34-29

23 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I'd like to write in as my vote, CSU losing to Wyo in the Border War in their inaugural visit to CSU's new shiny stadium.

I only wanted to include the one's that won the poll each week. But in case @TheTedfordTrain forgot to do a poll one week, I went ahead and appointed a CSU loss as that week's representative automatically :D

There are admittedly plenty of viable choices but I'm surprised to be the only one who voted for UNM. Liberty has just five victories and two of them are over schools I've literally never heard of before. Liberty was also destroyed 52-10 by ODU, which finished just 4-8 and whose coach has now fired close to half of his assistants.

Almost all of us suffered through multiple games when our team greatly underachieved but UNM's loss to Liberty was a Julio Disgracius.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Ummmm, SGF, Liberty destroyed ODU, not the other way around....granted, it was a horrible loss, but just saying.....

4 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

There are admittedly plenty of viable choices but I'm surprised to be the only one who voted for UNM. Liberty has just five victories and two of them are over schools I've literally never heard of before. 

That’s why I picked UNLV against UNM. They got absolutely destroyed by the team that lost at home to Liberty. 

The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Don't see how anyone could vote for SJSU's FCS loss over CSU's other than the dislike for SJSU in general. SJSU lost by 6 to a UC Davis team that went 9-2 and is a top 10 FCS team. Colorado State got embarassed by an FCS team that went 6-5. And since these seem to be based on expectations, well everyone knows SJSU is garbage. I'd assume most of us expected more from Colorado State than the shitshow they put on this season.