Nevada Convert

Poll: Tomorrow Nevada Will Be Ranked ** ?

Nevada will be ranked ** ?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Nevada Will Be Ranked ** ?

• I don’t care...Where’s the UNLV Ranking Poll?

Top 10 Losses:

#1 Duke 

#5 Tennessee 

#7 North Carolina

Gonzaga will be #1 since they beat Duke. Where does Nevada end up in the new AP poll? I predict #5, possibly #4. I doubt anyone jumps us. 

Disclaimer: Everyone knows that polls this time of year don’t matter much, but this is more like an exercise of fun than anything else. 

kat.jpg

Kansas should be #1 I think. Gonzaga has the big win yes, but Kansas is preseason #1 with two top 10 wins and no losses. I just think it's tough to justify leapfrogging them twice. Zags are right behind them though. We'll be #5, Duke won't drop far.

8k3esKz.png

#1 Gonzaga 

#2 Kansas

#3 Duke

#4 Virginia

#5 Nevada 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

NICE cannon.

:suicide:

• Haha 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, mugtang said:

#1 Gonzaga 

#2 Kansas

#3 Duke

#4 Virginia

#5 Nevada 

Looks about right.

Rankings aside, do you really think we're the 5th best team in the country?

I don't but I'm not sure where to put us. The next few games will tell us a lot.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Looks about right.

Rankings aside, do you really think we're the 5th best team in the country?

I don't but I'm not sure where to put us. The next few games will tell us a lot.

I think we’re top 10.  I’m not sure we’re top 5 yet.  We have the depth and talent to be there. We will see how this week shakes out.  Beat Loyola and USC on the road and then yeah I’ll say we are. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

I think we’re top 10.  I’m not sure we’re top 5 yet.  We have the depth and talent to be there. We will see how this week shakes out.  Beat Loyola and USC on the road and then yeah I’ll say we are. 

We've got AZ St too.  They were #26 in the last CBS 25 + 1 poll I saw.

Beating Loyola in their own house will be awesome should we pull it off.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

I’m a Nevada fan but no reason Nevada should jump Duke or Tennessee. Duke lost to the # 3 team by 2 points and Tennessee lost in OT vs #2 team. Tennessee should stay right where they are. 

Nevada really hasn’t beaten anyone yet so imo should stay where they are for now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

I’m a Nevada fan but no reason Nevada should jump Duke or Tennessee. Duke lost to the # 3 team by 2 points and Tennessee lost in OT vs #2 team. Tennessee should stay right where they are. 

Nevada really hasn’t beaten anyone yet so imo should stay where they are for now.

Agreed, we're in the right place at #6. It will be interesting to see. 

I sure wish we could've gotten an OOC game against a Duke, Tennessee, or Gonzaga. Hopefully ASU is able to move into the top 25, that should help. Loyola Chicago definitely isn't the top 25 team we were hoping for, but that will definitely be a tough game in Chicago.

8 hours ago, rudolro said:

Is  Nevada Convert and PH related?  iif so that's a freaking shallow gene pool. 

Or are they one and the same? 

No need to be a jealous dick. 😫😭😫😖

For you cool Fresno fans out there, hopefully your new coach will turn things around. I say the chances are good. We need Nevada, UNLV, SDSU, New Mexico and Fresno to get good all at the same time. 

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Why do you insult PH like that?

It’s actually fun to see who gets their little stubs excited about such stupid cliche put downs. I guess when you let someone get under your skin that badly, you’ll take whatever you can get. 😂😂😂😂 

Now get back to writing your masterpiece book “My great accomplishments in hunting, trapping, mosquito abatement, wilderness survival with Putin, bear wrestling, ego enhancement, long distance snow shoe racing, 2018 sexy Putin nature calendar photographer, success as the president of your regional Seal Clubbing chapter, winner of the Dumbest WWII strategy competition and other great great accomplishments.

kat.jpg

20 hours ago, mugtang said:

#1 Gonzaga 

#2 Kansas

#3 Duke

#4 Virginia

#5 Nevada 

Nailed it 

I like the Zags a lot but I still don't think Kansas should have been leap-frogged twice with their resume. Could mean poll inertia matters less though, which is a good thing overall. 

Also kind of annoyed ASU isn't ranked but they kept Miss St. At 25. Would really like to have then ranked before we play them soon.

8k3esKz.png