tailingpermit

BSU vs USU Game Thread.

49 minutes ago, glendayle said:

Good game donks. 

I don't know any reason you wouldn't go for the td on that last play.  If you kick a field goal,  you are up 5 and usu has 1 play to go 75 yards.  If you don't convert the td, you're up 2, but usu has to go 99 yards on one play.  Or, you score the td and seal it. 

Plus, they already had two bad snaps on kicks already. No sane person would trust our kicking game. 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, glendayle said:

Good game donks. 

I don't know any reason you wouldn't go for the td on that last play.  If you kick a field goal,  you are up 5 and usu has 1 play to go 75 yards.  If you don't convert the td, you're up 2, but usu has to go 99 yards on one play.  Or, you score the td and seal it. 

Yeah that announcer was a retard.

With 4 seconds left you weren't going to get into field goal range and stop the clock with no timeouts to kick a field goal.  So up 5 or up 2 was exactly the same thing there was zero advantage to kicking a field goal.

4 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Did they say why Nawahine was out? That's the 3rd time this season that Boise lost their leading tackler. 

How did Rypien stay in the game?  He was out cold and had a swan dive into the turf on that targeting hit.  

2 minutes ago, glendayle said:

How did Rypien stay in the game?  He was out cold and had a swan dive into the turf on that targeting hit.  

With about 4 minutes left Rypien ran out of bounds.  Yet the clock operator let the clock run.  Cost USU at least 30 seconds.  That is what I would be pissed about if i was a USU fan.  The targeting call was the easiest targeting call i have seen all season called.  It was textbook.

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

With about 4 minutes left Rypien ran out of bounds.  Yet the clock operator let the clock run.  Cost USU at least 30 seconds.  That is what I would be pissed about if i was a USU fan.  The targeting call was the easiest targeting call i have seen all season called.  It was textbook.

Do you know the rules of college football? Ignorant comments like this make the rest of the garbage you say more understandable. 

21 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I didn't have any issues with the game.  The targeting call was an easy call to make. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Naggsty Butler said:

Great game Boise! The fans were awesome. I was sitting next to a Boise fan and we chatted all night. Super classy. Good luck next week!

We got beat by a better team. We aren't where we need to be as a program just yet, but we are improving. Good luck Boise the rest of the way. You're playing well at the right time. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Jeezus dude, have you watched a college football game at all in the past 10 years?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rypien's 23-32, 310 yard, 1 TD, 0 INT night must have ripped at the very fabric of @bluerules009's soul. It was probably similar to what would happen if some peon from the 1300's who had based his entire life on the idea the world was flat suddenly being transported to present day and realizing everything he ever believed in was completely wrong.

1 hour ago, KingBronco said:

Rypien's 23-32, 310 yard, 1 TD, 0 INT night must have ripped at the very fabric of @bluerules009's soul. It was probably similar to what would happen if some peon from the 1300's who had based his entire life on the idea the world was flat suddenly being transported to present day and realizing everything he ever believed in was completely wrong.

Yeah because I hate it when the team I root for does well!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Tell us again about how bad the offensive line is.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!