tailingpermit

BSU vs USU Game Thread.

Shout out to USU on a great season. The Aggs have a really good team and I hope you guys get a good bowl and kick some ass when you get there.

BSU played tonight like they have all season. Numerous stupid 1st half penalties, horrific special teams (although our punting was probably the best it's been all year), inability to put a team away earlier in a game when given the opportunity...but finding a way to win in crunch time. Gotta give them credit for running the table after starting 3-2 to get back to the MWCCG. Next week should be another epic war with Fresno.

• Like 5

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

Really sloth, I’d love to live in your fantasy where Boise St is 187-0 and yer mom gives you snickers all day. 

31DADDBC-F2CC-4C31-BC21-090EC0F3016E.jpeg

So testy, why don’t you just own up to being wrong when you said we’d lose at least two out of the three?

You won’t, because you’re a fcking bitch.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

What should they have done there? They couldn't run out the clock. 

There was no option. You kneel down, and USU has 5 or so seconds to try a miracle play. You go for the TD.

Aggies, great game. Your fans really represented well. Very loud and very numerous.

• Like 4

Good game donks. 

I don't know any reason you wouldn't go for the td on that last play.  If you kick a field goal,  you are up 5 and usu has 1 play to go 75 yards.  If you don't convert the td, you're up 2, but usu has to go 99 yards on one play.  Or, you score the td and seal it. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

What should they have done there? They couldn't run out the clock. 

I suppose, but your defense was good enough...

• Facepalm 2

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Great game Boise! The fans were awesome. I was sitting next to a Boise fan and we chatted all night. Super classy. Good luck next week!

• Like 7

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg