thespywhozaggedme

If Memphis beats UCF, the MWC champ will get the NY6 game

5 minutes ago, Bronco22 said:

You have to be a conference champion. So, if they lose their championship game to Memphis State they won't be a conference champion.

That's literally the same thing that I said. Also, it's Memphis, not Memphis State.

3 minutes ago, broncos345 said:

BSU beats Fresno UCF loses what bowl do we go to?

Fiesta most likely... same thing goes for Fresno if we win and UCF loses.

13 hours ago, Dogday63 said:

The Memphis fans are completely dillusional thinking they and their four losses would jump a one or two loss MWC champion. They lost to Navy and Tulane... Based on those two losses alone the CFP committee would dismiss them against any two loss team. 

Memphis fans are hoops first folks trying to adapt to being good at football...you gotta give us time.

• Like 1

mem skyline sig.jpeg

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

That's literally the same thing that I said. Also, it's Memphis, not Memphis State.

folks try and use 'Memphis State' like it's an insult but hell, the retro stuff is totally in style now...

download.jpg

I see this 'pretty Penny' all the time now.

Top-Qua-Memphis-State-25-Penny-Anfernee-

• Like 1

mem skyline sig.jpeg

8 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The best part is that he'll be rooting for Memphis and then Boise will lose to Fresno. ;) 

In an effort to demonstrate unity and team spirit with Memphis, I call on all MWC fans to go do a couple drive by’s this afternoon. 

• Haha 1

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

In an effort to demonstrate unity and team spirit with Memphis, I call on all MWC fans to go do a couple drive by’s this afternoon. 

no, no, no...the car has to be boxy and on rims for it to be right...

• Like 1

mem skyline sig.jpeg

8 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

UCF opens at -7 vs Memphis.

lets remember this UCF team with it's back-up QB was able to roll 7 win USF on the road...I'm expecting an all-out war down there for the AAC crown.

We're counting on you!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

lets remember this UCF team with it's back-up QB was able to roll 7 win USF on the road...I'm expecting an all-out war down there for the AAC crown.

Ya, but USF was playing their backup QB as well, and he was a 3 n out machine.  Dude couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.  One of the more frustrating games I've ever tried to sit through.  Memphis has a legit shot.

1 minute ago, HooknLiberty said:

Memphis has a legit shot.

I agree 100%....Henderson and Taylor make for a two headed monster running attack that can tear teams up...that said, I feel too many folks are simply penciling in a 'W' for Memphis just because UCF's QB is out.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

1 hour ago, UofMTigers said:

It will definitely take a massive effort by Memphis to take down UCF on the road but let's be honest, USF is a dumpster fire on a 5-game losing streak with incompetent QB play. Memphis can win if they don't turn it over and force UCF into 3rd and long consistently...Mack will have issues if he has to sit back and analyze defenses. 

14 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

It will definitely take a massive effort by Memphis to take down UCF on the road but let's be honest, USF is a dumpster fire on a 5-game losing streak with incompetent QB play. Memphis can win if they don't turn it over and force UCF into 3rd and long consistently...Mack will have issues if he has to sit back and analyze defenses. 

I expect Memphis to try and run it down UCF's throat with Henderson and Taylor...Memphis also needs a couple of explosive special teams plays from Tony Pollard and Sam Craft.

mem skyline sig.jpeg