thespywhozaggedme

If Memphis beats UCF, the MWC champ will get the NY6 game

Unless we somehow find a way to lose to Sparty today, and then turn around and beat the winner of USU/Boise today. That being said, I'm confident of a win... but not as confident as I was in 2013. 

May the Baggies and Donkeys beat the shit out of each other this week, then Memphis lay a beating down on UCF next week, which clears the way for a Bulldogs trip to the Fiesta (or Peach I suppose) Bowl. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

There's 4 or 5 Memphis fans on the AAC board saying that a 4 loss Memphis would get the NY6 over a 2 loss Boise, Fresno or USU. 

always remember the term 'fan' comes from the word 'fanatical'....and that Jack Daniels is made only a few hours outside Memphis. 

If we beat UCF I want a shot at Fuente and Va Tech in the Independence Bowl.

• Like 3

mem skyline sig.jpeg

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Unless we somehow find a way to lose to Sparty today, and then turn around and beat the winner of USU/Boise today. That being said, I love sheep.

This. Fresberg CANNOT fukk up today against SAN!!!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

22 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

always remember the term 'fan' comes from the word 'fanatical'....and that Jack Daniels is made only a few hours outside Memphis. 

That would be a great matchup.

14 minutes ago, retrofade said:

At least we're playing at home and not that termite infested hell hole in San Jose.

I love the hell hole.  You know if you get accosted by one of the local bums on campus you can break piece of that stadium off to defend yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, UofMTigers said:

Are you Tigersmoke4 over there? because he just referenced this thread. Your fellow Memphis fans are trashing the MWC big time. 

Memphisyankee:

Everything. You play in a weak conference where losing twice is as bad as losing four times.
Stats show the AAC is closer to the P5 than the MWC is to the AAC.
As for the off the subject Boise vs Memphis question, did you see one of our lineman running side by side to the end zone blocking for the best running back in the country? That's the difference between our conference and your conference. Athletes and SPEED!!
I live in MWC territory. I see your teams play. They're slow by comparison.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-864427-post-15696455.html#pid15696455