LoboMan59

Wyoming vs New Mexico Game Thread...

ROFL @ Davie moseying along the sideline twirling his lanyard.  All out of +++++s to give.

• Haha 2

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

6 hours ago, nashvillepoke said:

It is getting old everyone ripping on Vigen.  Brilliance is often times misunderstood.  Never is the history of football has someone stuck with an offense for this long.  He will go down in history as one of the most brilliant offensive minds of our time.  

How no one recognizes the dive left, dive right, 20 yard bomb and punt, offense as one of the most brilliant strategies ever concocted is beyond me.  

I spurted water all over the place at work when I read this.  So thanks for that.

• Like 1

I'm proud of the way the Cowboys finished the season.  The last 4 opponents were not good teams but neither were the Cowboys at 2-6.  Finishing the regular season 6-6 and being the best of the worst in the Mountain, I'll take it considering how the season started.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I'm proud of the way the Cowboys finished the season.  The last 4 opponents were not good teams but neither were the Cowboys at 2-6.  Finishing the regular season 6-6 and being the best of the worst in the Mountain, I'll take it considering how the season started.

Or the worst of the best....