Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada frontrunner for 5* Kyree Walker

On 12/09/2018 at 9:26 AM, qwelish said:

If Memphis wants him, Penny will land him. If not, Muss might grab the leftovers.

Penny is going to make Memphis a powerhouse. 

A guy like Walker wouldn't even give Vegas a sniff.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Amaru523 said:

And he won't give Reno a sniff once Muss bolts in April.

In the last 5 recruiting classes UNLV has landed 4 five star recruits and 5 four stars, Reno has 1 five star, zero 4 stars.

How’s that worked out for you?

15 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Quit changing the subject.

I was rsponding to someone that changed the subject 🤷‍♂️.

If you want my thoughts on Kyree here you go. Nevada is currently a front runner and is recruiting him for 2019, same as Memphis. Penny is a stud and obviously is building a winner. However, Penny also has yet to get a commit from outside of Memphis or someone that played for his AAU. With KJ Hymes (who was a 4 star at 1 point) stumping hard for his friend id say Nevada has slightly better chance then Memphis at this time. 

Also rebel fans including you PH90120 has been saying Muss is leaving for 3 years. Get a new shitck 

3 hours ago, Amaru523 said:

In the last 5 recruiting classes UNLV has landed 4 five star recruits and 5 four stars, Reno has 1 five star, zero 4 stars.

plus a whole lot of transfers, two trips to the dance, a sweet 16 and a top ten ranking.

but congrats on those stellar recruits.  how are they doing, btw?

Barack Obama

4 hours ago, Amaru523 said:

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Quit changing the subject.

The subject should be:  why you, and many other Rebel fans, seem to be so enamored with really stupid and very subjective "star" rating systems? 

All of your responses are completely, 100% beside the point. Aslowhiteguy said:

On 12/10/2018 at 1:08 PM, Aslowhiteguy said:

A guy like Walker wouldn't even give Vegas a sniff.

Suggesting that we have no chance at landing a top recruit because we suck right now.  That's just pure ignorance.  Over the last 5 years (all time really) UNLV's recruiting has been head and shoulders above Reno, its not even close.  Have we done anything with those recruits? No, and that's why I'm glad Rice is gone, will Menzies do anything with his recruits? He better start or he'll be gone soon too. 

You guys have a great coach in Muss, but if you guys make a deep run in the tourney, which most people including myself think you'll do, I guarantee you a P5 school or the NBA will throw millions of dollars at him. I think even most rational UNR fans know he wont turn it down. That's not a prediction, its common $en$e. When he leaves, don't be surprised to see some of his recruits leave too (always happens), and don't be shocked when Kyree Walker says reNO thanks.

45 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

All of your responses are completely, 100% beside the point. Aslowhiteguy said:

Suggesting that we have no chance at landing a top recruit because we suck right now.  That's just pure ignorance.  Over the last 5 years (all time really) UNLV's recruiting has been head and shoulders above Reno, its not even close.  Have we done anything with those recruits? No, and that's why I'm glad Rice is gone, will Menzies do anything with his recruits? He better start or he'll be gone soon too. 

You guys have a great coach in Muss, but if you guys make a deep run in the tourney, which most people including myself think you'll do, I guarantee you a P5 school or the NBA will throw millions of dollars at him. I think even most rational UNR fans know he wont turn it down. That's not a prediction, its common $en$e. When he leaves, don't be surprised to see some of his recruits leave too (always happens), and don't be shocked when Kyree Walker says reNO thanks.

Your post burns with Reno Envy.

Barack Obama