halfmanhalfbronco

Milton being carted off the field in the UCF game.

I feel for Milton...this isn't how you want to go out, and it's never a happy circumstance when a young man gets injured like that.  I wish him a complete recovery.  

• Like 1

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

6 minutes ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

I feel for Milton...this isn't how you want to go out, and it's never a happy circumstance when a young man gets injured like that.  I wish him a complete recovery.  

Yeah, he’s only a junior and played as a true freshman. So there’s a chance he could redshirt next year to play in 2019. Would be very surprised if he can return from that and play in 8 months.

Showed the video to my girlfriend who is an Athletic Trainer. She took one look at it and said best case scenario it's a dislocation at the knee with minor ligament damage, worst case scenario it's a full fracture/dislocation with blown ligaments that will require surgery and he'll be out 6-8 months for full recovery. 

• Like 1

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

2 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Showed the video to my girlfriend who is an Athletic Trainer. She took one look at it and said best case scenario it's a dislocation at the knee with minor ligament damage, worst case scenario it's a full fracture/dislocation with blown ligaments that will require surgery and he'll be out 6-8 months with recovery. 

Awesome info. Thanks to your gf