ph90702

Am I the only one to ever get all five for one post?

4 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I have an adult job that has an adult impact.

Yet you continue to run around this forum like an attention-seeking three year old. The disconnect between your reality and what the rest of see is vaaaaaaast. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

no, @mugtang got all 5 once or twice.

I got all 6 once when I had the idiot button.  Granted I lobbied for all of them. 

• Facepalm 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, LaradiseCowboy said:

What happened to the idiot button anyways??? I no longer use the reaction buttons now that it’s gone.

Some people were abusing it and it was detracting from conversations and driving people away.  Although it also may have helped keep people like PH at bay. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Some people were abusing it and it was detracting from conversations and driving people away.  Although it also may have helped keep people like PH at bay. 

After all the vitriol I’ve seen on this forum over the last 2 years...it was the “idiot” button that had to be censored. We live in a very strange world these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG