jdgaucho

Hawaii vs Utah, Seton Hall - Wooden Legacy

2 minutes ago, bigd said:

Yeah we needed Utah to be good this year. Good win for Hawaii. 

Utah's projected by the media to be 8th place, essentially bottom third in the Pac 12 :shrug:

https://pac-12.com/article/2018/10/11/oregon-picked-pac-12-mens-basketball-preseason-favorite

I think that’s the best UH has played since the beginning of last season.  Ganot pushed all the right buttons and the players all executed well in their various roles.  Heck, even the three freshman 7-footers looked good.  I imagine Utah was thinking “Who are these guys?”

Hopefully it was a preview of things to come and not just a flash in the pan.

• Like 1

Utes were going to be weaker this year.

I wish I could say they overlooked you guys, but so far this team is hot garbage with horrible shooting and no defense.  Feels like Boylen is back in the house.

Aside from that, congrats to Hawaii for making that more clear.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

6 hours ago, HawaiiMongoose said:

I think that’s the best UH has played since the beginning of last season.  Ganot pushed all the right buttons and the players all executed well in their various roles.  Heck, even the three freshman 7-footers looked good.  I imagine Utah was thinking “Who are these guys?”

Hopefully it was a preview of things to come and not just a flash in the pan.

UH looked good, and I didn't realize you have 3 7-footers. That will be a good battle inside next month.

• Like 1

@4UNLV, more Bill Walton being Bill Walton.  I hope he comes back to Hawaii for the Diamond Head Classic.

Also, I'm taking a page out of @TheSanDiegan's book and including the Bows game vs Seton Hall in this thread.

• Haha 2