lawofthejunglenv

Nevada vs Tulsa Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

Looking at ESPN and showing Tulsa as 14 5 point favorite. That can't be right. 1542905955178405662980.thumb.jpg.c4d590b42157d1f3093bc52e2db1fb83.jpg

Yeah that has to be a glitch. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Nevada crushed California Baptist 90-55 whereas Tulsa struggled to beat California Baptist 82-79.

The Tulsa coach drives me nuts.  Tulsa will go on a run, the coach calls time out, and substitutes two or three players...and sits down the TU players that were making their shots during the run.  I have never seen a coach who substitutes wholesale so often during the game such that the team cannot get into a rythm. 

Tulsa does not have a tall line up and their outside shooting is streaky.

Nevada should win and it would not surprise me to see a larger margin than 15 points.

1 hour ago, Tulsa Guy said:

Nevada crushed California Baptist 90-55 whereas Tulsa struggled to beat California Baptist 82-79.

The Tulsa coach drives me nuts.  Tulsa will go on a run, the coach calls time out, and substitutes two or three players...and sits down the TU players that were making their shots during the run.  I have never seen a coach who substitutes wholesale so often during the game such that the team cannot get into a rythm. 

Tulsa does not have a tall line up and their outside shooting is streaky.

Nevada should win and it would not surprise me to see a larger margin than 15 points.

How did Tulsa ever even hire Haith after multiple recruiting violations at each of his last 2 stops?

6 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I feel like this team never gets out of 3rd gear. I never feel threatened either, but all this depth takes some getting used to.

We haven't had to deal with that before.

It's a nice problem to have.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama