mugtang

ASU vs USU

5 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

You should be pleasantly surprised I haven’t beaten you to death. Pussy. Best Buy time. 

You should maybe stick to fighting with some of the ladies on this board like @Bob. She seems to be more on your level. 

But if you want I will meet you at Best Buy in Black Friday while you’re waiting in line to buy yourself a new shake weight for $17.99. 

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I told ya’ll the aggies would lose.  Maybe you’ll listen next time.

You want a trophy or a golden star?

• Haha 1

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

58 minutes ago, AggieSox said:

It’s too bad queta never showed up last night.  He played out of his mind vs St Mary’s 24 & 9.  If he had a normal game last night we have a good shot to win. 

We struggled shooting the 3. Miller especially had an off night. Queta is going to be very good. Imagine getting him another 10-15 lbs of muscle on him. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

10 hours ago, cosinama said:

You should maybe stick to fighting with some of the ladies on this board like @Bob. She seems to be more on your level. 

But if you want I will meet you at Best Buy in Black Friday while you’re waiting in line to buy yourself a new shake weight for $17.99. 

I offered to fight Bob, but he kept trying to kiss me when we met for the showdown. It was really strange. 

2 hours ago, Jalex4141 said:

Good job by the aggies. Love the grit and hustle. For a team that was supposed to be down you look good. The new coach is bringing out the best in the players. 

The head coach is everything in college hoops.  USU dumped their baggage and grabbed a real good coach.  It's showing already and they haven't had enough time with him yet to reach any sort of full potential so look out MWC this season.  2018 is the year of the Aggie rebound in both key sports. 

• Like 1