AggieSox

Highest Ranked team to ever visit Boise St Albertsons stadium

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It is a rousing success. An 11 win top-25 season is a good year. Nothing wrong with that. 

10 wins.  1 win against a team with a winning record (8-5 Hawaii).  It is no fluke that Utah State only has good seasons in the years that they avoid anyone with a pulse.  They would have been around 8-4 had they played Nevada, SDSU, Fresno or Boise State's schedule-- and this is one of their all-time best teams.  And don't give me the "we can't control who we play" bullshit line.  I've heard that from at least three different USU posters this year.  They fact is, you can beat the good teams you play-- and year in and year out they never beat any really good teams (though they love to mention the close losses!).  I defy you to find a really good team that Utah State has beaten this century.  Their best wins in the past 20 years are against BYU and an 8 turnover blowout of a below average Boise State team (wins against sub .500 power conference teams don't count).

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Spot50B said:

How does it feel to know that one of the best teams the Aggies have ever had is only the third best team in their own conference?

Feels really good man!  

Usu has 3rd most wins in the MWC since it entered conference.  Not too shabby for the lowest budget team in conference.  

16 hours ago, Dimwhit said:

How was USU the better team?

I thought he was channeling his inner BSU fan. I've seen that line of logic posted after multiple BSU losses.

• Like 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, bsu_alum9 said:

Hey @happycamper

So your coach is a derivation of a tired middle aged former Cowboys coach who couldn't break a .500 record?

Seems about right

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Spot50B said:

Y'all have a lower budget than San Jose and New Mexico?

I think we only beat San Jose in total budget. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.