Super six

San Jose St vs Fresno St

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Getting very angry with extreme profanity equals, dogfish!!!! #anofficialdope

Oh, yeah. SJSU makes me soooo angry.  LMAO.  Thanks for sticking around and taking this pounding, idiot.  You made my night.  Just when I thought there would be no fun in beating SJSU this year....Creeper delivers.  SJSU....sorry ass school, sorry ass football team, and one particular fan who isn't very bright. SAN!

8BAC90D2-8527-4E88-99ED-41376ED052AC.jpeg.3f5f7445fc8d2c75fee3c2a4db88a7f3.jpeg

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Just now, Rofl_copter_dos said:

SJSU is a dirty, shitty team, and their AD should be ashamed of what brennan tolerates in his players.  

Roid Rage cheap shot losers.  Feels good to beat them and send them to the off season 1-11. But, Brennan is still clapping! Broke ass Mickey Mouse program.  

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

8 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

SJSU is a dirty, shitty team, and their AD should be ashamed of what brennan tolerates in his players.  Cheap shots after the play galore, blatant tripping attempts when the play was dead....felt like i was watching new mexico.

Nice troll but not happening.

I didn’t watch the game because lol why but Brennan has to be fired, right? If we can’t afford to fire a 3-22 coach and hire someone who can put together a magical 3-9 season then what are we even doing?

When beating unlv is all you have to hang your hat on, sheesh. 

50 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I didn’t watch the game because lol why but Brennan has to be fired, right? If we can’t afford to fire a 3-22 coach and hire someone who can put together a magical 3-9 season then what are we even doing?

When beating unlv is all you have to hang your hat on, sheesh. 

TBH I think SJSU could be poised to take a step forward with certain teams in the west taking a step back. But the issue is that the floor is so low that even a healthy improvement would net a 4-win season (assuming SJSU beats both Northern Colorado and Tulsa OOC--both are huge ifs). SJSU's conference schedule isn't going to be kind because of who they have at home and away.

Your RB once again was super impressive, as was your d for most of the game. 

Just now, PackNation said:

That's it? Probably time for you to head back to the Joser board.

That’s it? Exactly what the Reb fan base is asking themselves. They’re salivating thinking lil sister hoop team will be entering their rivalry game as a a top 5 team....Rebs > packernation

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

That’s it? Exactly what the Reb fan base is asking themselves. They’re salivating thinking lil sister hoop team will be entering their rivalry game as a a top 5 team....Rebs > packernation

You're a rebel fan now?  Not your best move...but better than your current situation. 

2 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Might want to rethink your line of smack there, creeps.

Re-read it slowly...and then try and think. You can do it.

I re-read it, then realized you lost your rivalry game and you’re neither a FS or SJSU fan yet you are here....go to bed, weirdo!!!

2 minutes ago, PackNation said:

You're a rebel fan now?  Not your best move...but better than your current situation. 

Shut your mouth and enjoy the taste the Rebs shoved down your throat.....by the way, this thread is your best effort ever here on the board, and it may be up for turd of the week....LMAO

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

I re-read it, then realized you lost your rivalry game and you’re neither a FS or SJSU fan yet you are here....go to bed, weirdo!!!

Nice deflection but sorry....I am capable of engaging in multiple topics. I'm sure it's a foreign concept to one of your intellect, but you hang in there, creeps. 

let's get back on track. I admit I haven't kept up like I should....what bowl game is San Jose looking at?