Super six

San Jose St vs Fresno St

9 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Fresno looked like a bottom half 130 team. That’s really all they are. Good record, but a very unimpressive performance and team. Is what it is. Wad was blown weeks ago. 

You’ve hit a new low and you’re too stupid to realize it. Do yourself and other SJSU fans a big favor by taking the night off. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

It’s like I cast a net and scooped up the dumbest bullfish yet to be discovered by marine biologists. #Lololololololololololololololololololololo!

Read the room, idiot. You look like a moron. You get pounded and you just keep coming back for more. Must be a bay thing. What a fcking loser. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

7 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

It’s like I cast a net and scooped up the dumbest bullfish yet to be discovered by marine biologists. #Lololololololololololololololololololololo!

Yes. By getting smoked to go 1-11 on the season while we put up our 2nd consecutive 10 win season you got us right where you want us. Touche.

12 minutes ago, Super six said:

San Jose St fans in the 1st half

tumblr_o1k2lsD4NX1smqfiko1_250.gif

Nobody was excited on our end-we’ve watched this team and coaching staff perform...but Fresno fans gotta be worried, at the very least, understand you’re just not very good. Losing next week on the road and then in a bowl...you’ve witnessed this story...deja vu. Wad blown week 7, then just disappointment.

22 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Son

Very cool.  Same build, so I wondered.

The Spartans played hard, and didn't embarrass themselves.  I just think you guys need a new coach.  I can't tell what this guy is trying to accomplish.

I plan on taking the kids to San Ho next year to see the game, if you're there, I'd enjoy saying hello.  We can talk as it gets closer.

Brennan will be back. 2nd year of a build should never be 1-11....it’s a sign of “nothing good to come”, but year three SJSU begs to see to confirm. Oh well, good luck next week. And absolutely, we’ll hook up if my little ones want anything to do with SJSU.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Brennan will be back. 2nd year of a build should never be 1-11....it’s a sign of “nothing good to come”, but year three SJSU begs to see to confirm. Oh well, good luck next week.

I knew y'all couldn't afford his $250 and a hot dog buyout.

27 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Nobody was excited on our end-we’ve watched this team and coaching staff perform...but Fresno fans gotta be worried, at the very least, understand you’re just not very good. Losing next week on the road and then in a bowl...you’ve witnessed this story...deja vu. Wad blown week 7, then just disappointment.

We’re not very Good because San Jose St hung for a half?