Super six

San Jose St vs Fresno St

13 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Shut your mouth and enjoy the taste the Rebs shoved down your throat.....by the way, this thread is your best effort ever here on the board, and it may be up for turd of the week....LMAO

Well thanks...but my best effort can't touch your day to day contribution here. I could never take turd honors, of any time frame, from you.

34 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

I re-read it, then realized you lost your rivalry game and you’re neither a FS or SJSU fan yet you are here....go to bed, weirdo!!!

You should be the one going to bed.  You've embarrassed yourself enough for one day. 

image.png.c6e73b372a9dc7e8022a8736d866f9bb.png

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

5 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Shut your mouth and enjoy the taste the Rebs shoved down your throat.....by the way, this thread is your best effort ever here on the board, and it may be up for turd of the week....LMAO

Can't wait for San Jose to get kicked out of the Mountain West and take their creepy fans with them

7 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

TBH I think SJSU could be poised to take a step forward with certain teams in the west taking a step back. But the issue is that the floor is so low that even a healthy improvement would net a 4-win season (assuming SJSU beats both Northern Colorado and Tulsa OOC--both are huge ifs). SJSU's conference schedule isn't going to be kind because of who they have at home and away.

Your RB once again was super impressive, as was your d for most of the game. 

That freshman rb who got a few carries (the big boy) I could see giving us problems in the future.

Creepy, you are going to have to speak to Ozuna.  If he wants to continue playing like a Dbag, he needs to learn to be much sneakier.  He always waits for the play to be over before he takes his cheap shot, or does something stupid when there is a referee standing 3 feet away from him, staring directly at him.  If he wants to be dirty he has to be smarter about it, I'm sure someone as shrewd and calculating as you are could straighten him out on this topic.  

3 hours ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Creepy, you are going to have to speak to Ozuna.  If he wants to continue playing like a Dbag, he needs to learn to be much sneakier.  He always waits for the play to be over before he takes his cheap shot, or does something stupid when there is a referee standing 3 feet away from him, staring directly at him.  If he wants to be dirty he has to be smarter about it, I'm sure someone as shrewd and calculating as you are could straighten him out on this topic.  

Yea, plays like he’s in a roid rage at all times, which mostly works from whistle to whistle - he’s a tough player - but I hate the cheap shots. Reminds me of the old Boise teams and their players...#HGH