Super six

San Jose St vs Fresno St

Enjoy pounding us with our third string QB. Hopefully SJSU will shutter the program by halftime, the PAC will call at halftime wit that invite Fresno's been waiting on, and the dogs on this board will have their wish.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Enjoy pounding us with our third string QB. Hopefully SJSU will shutter the program by halftime, the PAC will call at halftime wit that invite Fresno's been waiting on, and the dogs on this board will have their wish.

The third string QB was doing pretty good against Reno until they put in the 4th stringer. Looked like you were gonna win the game until that point.

I definitely care, but I think the Dogs are going to crush us this year.   Without Love, the QB spot is grossly underwhelming.  Oh, and even with Love did I mention our O-Line is paper-mache'-like?  A lot can happen in a rivalry game, but I just think we're way outclassed this year...

2 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

WTH?  We should be playing suds this week. Someone call the ad and tell them to resched suds

Exactly. We shouldn’t be playing the garbage of the conference at the end of the season. It’s going to make for some pretty boring finales going forward. It’s likely that in our lifetimes none of us will witness another SJSU win over Fresno ever again. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

9 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Exactly. We shouldn’t be playing the garbage of the conference at the end of the season. It’s going to make for some pretty boring finales going forward. It’s likely that in our lifetimes none of us will witness another SJSU win over Fresno ever again. 

Sorry about your projected short life span, but you said (implied) it, not me.  Can you give us another shot of nearby Keyes Street?  I forgot what that looks like.  Go ahead and throw in Mug's recent shot of Spartan Stadium's East stands benches for good measure.  I kinda like that curvy-swurvy look...

SJS players have been exposed and practicing all week in slightly better air than Fresno supplies year round, so they’re more than ready.  Now if only the SJ water could be tainted for a few days they’d be more than prepared...#3rdworld

Spartans by 10, 62-52

32 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

Sorry about your projected short life span, but you said (implied) it, not me.  Can you give us another shot of nearby Keyes Street?  I forgot what that looks like.  Go ahead and throw in Mug's recent shot of Spartan Stadium's East stands benches for good measure.  I kinda like that curvy-swurvy look...

Oh, I’ll be alive a very long, long time. Thankfully for both of us, SJSU football will not. 

Speaking of third world...

774866CE-0FBA-4A61-B34E-13F50756110E.thumb.jpeg.383efb350d2595f1cc7a94605fb39724.jpeg

8BAC90D2-8527-4E88-99ED-41376ED052AC.jpeg

341BB5BA-9F02-4170-9C84-31DCFE5A804A.jpeg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

I didn't mention third world myself, but since Fresno is part of the conversation I definitely understand why you'd reference it.  Presumably, is part of the everyday vernacular down there...

Normally only when traveling to SJSU. “Don’t forget to get your tetanus booster shot!” is also mentioned quite a bit. Good advice. 

2 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Normally only when traveling to SJSU. “Don’t forget to get your tetanus shot!” is also mentioned quite often. 

Trying too hard here.  Not in the natural flow.  Let it come to you...

14 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Oh, I’ll be alive a very long, long time. Thankfully for both of us, SJSU football will not. 

Speaking of third world...

8BAC90D2-8527-4E88-99ED-41376ED052AC.jpeg

341BB5BA-9F02-4170-9C84-31DCFE5A804A.jpeg

LMAO!!

What a phucking joke!

Creepy said he likes to sit where the bench peaks. How is this stadium not condemned? Seriously. 

10 hours ago, Cincy said:

LMAO!!

What a phucking joke!

Creepy said he likes to sit where the bench peaks. How is this stadium not condemned? Seriously. 

Not sure what is worse, their bleachers or our restrooms.

110926run_defense710.jpg