Bob

Don't be surprised to see Ut. St. lose by 3+ TDs

6 minutes ago, Roy_McAvoy said:

That's exactly how I feel. Punch them in the mouth when they're not used to that and don't give up fluke turnovers and Boise wins this game handily. Pretty easy to predict IMO. 

They should have lost to Wyoming and CSU 5-6, and 3-8. Two teams with losing records. No one can tell me they are actually good.

Guest #1Stunner
11 minutes ago, Bob said:

They should have lost to Wyoming and CSU 5-6, and 3-8. Two teams with losing records. No one can tell me they are actually good.

You AFA fans are really rough on USU.

Guest #1Stunner

USU vs BOISE will be a huge test for the Aggies.

Here are the records of the teams USU has played this year:

1 Michigan State -- 6-5

2 NMSU -- 3-8

3 Tennessee Tech -- 1-10

4 AFA -- 4-7

5 BYU -- 6-5

6 UNLV -- 3-8

7 WYO -- 5-6

8 UNM -- 3-8

9 HAWAII -- 7-5

10 SJSU -- 1-10

11 CSU -- 3-8

12 BOISE -- 9-2

So, it looks like USU's most impressive wins this season are against BYU and HAWAII (both of which are barely over .500).   Very weak schedule this year (probably should have played 1 additional P5 team).   

Boise for sure will be a test for the Aggies.  But the Aggies offense has looked very good this year.

9 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

USU vs BOISE will be a huge test for the Aggies.

Here are the records of the teams USU has played this year:

1 Michigan State -- 6-5

2 NMSU -- 3-8

3 Tennessee Tech -- 1-10

4 AFA -- 4-7

5 BYU -- 6-5

6 UNLV -- 3-8

7 WYO -- 5-6

8 UNM -- 3-8

9 HAWAII -- 7-5

10 SJSU -- 1-10

11 CSU -- 3-8

12 BOISE -- 9-2

So, it looks like USU's most impressive wins this season are against BYU and HAWAII (both of which are barely over .500).   Very weak schedule this year (probably should have played 1 additional P5 team).   

Boise for sure will be a test for the Aggies.  But the Aggies offense has looked very good this year.

Illuminating

41 minutes ago, Bob said:

You heard it here. frauds

What a coward thing to say.   But I guess w/ the season you are having and what you guys did at Wyoming last week, you gotta be feeling like cowards and frauds.

USU did play a weak schedule this year, No question there.  But they won and won handily in every game but 2-3 and that aint easy to do in College Football. 

I will be at the game Saturday and look forward to a Division Title game on the last day of the season.   The scheduling folks must have knows something.

4 minutes ago, AggieSox said:

What a coward thing to say.   But I guess w/ the season you are having and what you guys did at Wyoming last week, you gotta be feeling like cowards and frauds.

USU did play a weak schedule this year, No question there.  But they won and won handily in every game but 2-3 and that aint easy to do in College Football. 

I will be at the game Saturday and look forward to a Division Title game on the last day of the season.   The scheduling folks must have knows something.

How is it a coward thing to say? I don't agree with his statement, but I don't think it's cowardly per se. 

12 minutes ago, AggieSox said:

AFA Bob is a huge Falcon homer. Take what he posts with a grain of salt. That and he can be really surly after the Howdy Doody rivalry. 

bob.jpg.990f7900b5be712a03bbbe2601a7d9e7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5