TheTedfordTrain

Your Student Sections

12 minutes ago, Cincy said:

I think the majority of the Sharta student section were at the Sushi Bar down the street.

There are no sushi bars in that part of town. Its an industrial wasteland

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Ours was despicable for football this year.  But basketball is rocking!

27A6AD4B-2184-4414-BE0A-E1C131698D98.jpeg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Cincy said:

Why are there so many open seats outside of the student section?

It was 15 minutes before tip. 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I would post pictures, but don't want to make everyone jealous of USU's student section. Jealousy is unbecoming. 

Also, there is this: 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Lawlor is oddly shaped at the ends. Not an ideal situation for a group like a student section. 

It is. I think Lawlor is a nice enough building, but it could use an update and a reorientation of the seating. The chances of that happening is next to nil, of course.

6 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I would post pictures, but don't want to make everyone jealous of USU's student section. Jealousy is unbecoming. 

Wuss.

Spectrum- South Side

maxresdefault.jpg

Spectrum- East Side

usustudents.jpg

Maverik Stadium-

ma-football-v-air-force-3-1-1050x700.jpg

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Ours was despicable for football this year.  But basketball is rocking!

27A6AD4B-2184-4414-BE0A-E1C131698D98.jpeg

One of the worst parts of the renovation in Laramie was moving the student section from almost center court to directly behind the basket. Combine that with Larry Nance and Josh Adams graduating and our student section has really gone downhill for basketball

2 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

Is the Spectrum packed again with current win streak?

We haven’t had a game there since last week when we had no impressive wins. I’m guessing it’s going to be back to full strength when we are at home after the break. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

I've always been pissed and disappointed at our football student section. They either A)  Don't show up. B ) Show for the first half and leave, regardless of if we're losing, tied, or winning. C) Only show and stay for big name opponents or games Or D) show up but are scattered throughout the rest if the stadium. 

It looks so awful on TV..... something needs to change.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

I've always been pissed and disappointed at our football student section. They either A)  Don't show up. B ) Show for the first half and leave, regardless of if we're losing, tied, or winning. C) Only show and stay for big name opponents or games Or D) show up but are scattered throughout the rest if the stadium. 

It looks so awful on TV..... something needs to change.....

That sounds like Boise State. The lower stands student section are true fans and stay until the bitter end. The upper deck student section pretty much all leave at half time regardless of opponent or score. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jewelz4562000 said:

Wasn't that about the time they started doing body searches for meth upon entry and half of the fans stopped coming?

It’s about the time we hired corn dog sucker and he went out of his way to insult the fan base so they said phuck you we’re out