TheTedfordTrain

3 Teams Possibly in the Top 25, BUT

Hawaii has 5 wins against the 25. 😩

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

26 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

SJ State, CSU and Unlv

really you are going to make a broad MW football statement while including those three programs.  NM is down and will be back, but saying that about the other three is nothing new.  Yeah everyone is surprised San Jose or CSU sucks.  Come on. 

2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

93BD2A1E-F462-4FF8-9D78-5CF86E6AEE34.jpeg

15 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Seeeecret

E6AAFA7B-5C1D-4DBF-9A96-2581586DC622.gif

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

So I initially thought the MW having 3 teams in California would be beneficial for exposure and fan coverage which would help in  recruiting and TV revenue.  

Boy was I wrong!  I bet any general sports fan (much less non college sports fans) in California that is not specifically an active fan of SDSU, FresnoSt St or SJSU has any clue that there are 3 MWC teams in the state. Most people in California don't even know and havent even heard of the MWC.  Most people don't even know SJSt has a football team.  For about 90% of the state the MWC doesn't exist.  

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

So I initially thought the MW having 3 teams in California would be beneficial for exposure and fan coverage which would help in  recruiting and TV revenue.  

Boy was I wrong!  I bet any general sports fan (much less non college sports fans) in California that is not specifically an active fan of SDSU, FresnoSt St or SJSU has any clue that there are 3 MWC teams in the state. Most people in California don't even know and havent even heard of the MWC.  Most people don't even know SJSt has a football team.  For about 90% of the state the MWC doesn't exist.  

Really, they do?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but at the time of expansion wasn't SJSU the shoo-in and USU was the additional team most people didn't want? Everyone was in favor of SJSU because of that market and "potential" and most seemed disappointed USU was the other team.

Welp, SJSU has been killing RPI's and everything else in the MWC since the addition. In hindsight, SJSU was a bad addition.