tailingpermit

Dearest traveling Utah State fans...

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, madmartigan said:

Did you just assume Stunners sexual orientation AND marital status?! That’s grounds for an ass kicking, pussy. 

I'm a 75 year old gay, transgender lesbian, currently working on my bachelor's of trucking from USU.

It's so hurtful when brutes like Cosinama remind me that I couldn't get married until just a few years ago....

Alls I want to see is a great football game between USU and Boise State.  This will probably go down as the 4th biggest game in MWC history.

5 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Did you just assume Stunners sexual orientation AND marital status?! That’s grounds for an ass kicking, pussy. 

Unfortunately I have had the displeasure of knowing 1000s of Stunners in my life. They are all the same. No assumptions are being made here. Now go outside and practice falling down so you can do it properly when I finally get a hold of you. 

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, cosinama said:

Unfortunately I have had the displeasure of knowing 1000s of Stunners in my life. They are all the same. No assumptions are being made here. Now go outside and practice falling down so you can do it properly when I finally get a hold of you. 

Um, which of the Stunners did you know?  Are you also from Idaho?

17 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm a 75 year old gay, transgender lesbian, currently working on my bachelor's of trucking from USU.

It's so hurtful when brutes like Cosinama remind me that I couldn't get married until just a few years ago....

Alls I want to see is a great football game between USU and Boise State.  This will probably go down as the 4th biggest game in MWC history.

And you don't drink? WTF!!!!

16 hours ago, Please Spay Your Pets said:

As someone who has travelled the country and been to many an alcohol-fueled collegiate stadium, I for one am delighted in the lack of adult beverages at Bronco Stadium. (I will never refer to it as Albertsons). 

The state started allowing drinking at taikgates a few years few years ago and that works perfectly fine for me  

There has always been drinking at tailgates. They passed that law because some jabroni made a complaint and the cops ended up issuing 84 open container tickets that day. The cops didn't want to be there doing that, the people getting the tickets certainly didn't want them there. Shortly after that they passed the "10 til 10" rule where the areas around the stadium, on gameday, you can have an open container. Obviously, with the new kick off times they let it go beyond 10.

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

That's a great law.

The problem is that it doesn't get enforced enough, in Utah or Idaho. I know it received a ton of news coverage in Utah when it first came out but I don't know about Idaho. People still seem to not be aware of the law. So freaking annoying.

Here in Washington, I haven't noticed a lot of left lane drivers but holy crap they are slow.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

2 minutes ago, Naggsty Butler said:

The problem is that it doesn't get enforced enough, in Utah or Idaho. I know it received a ton of news coverage in Utah when it first came out but I don't know about Idaho. People still seem to not be aware of the law. So freaking annoying.

Here in Washington, I haven't noticed a lot of left lane drivers but holy crap they are slow.

Come on, it's really nothing more than a feel good law. Seriously, how is it going to get enforced?  Everyone is going to move over as soon as they see an officer in their rear-view.

36 minutes ago, Naggsty Butler said:

I don't know that I've ever seen it enforced. With that one, at least, you can usually get around them. The one that drives me bonkers is the Slow Vehicle Turnouts. You can be stuck behind some jabroni for an hour+ going some gawd awful slow speed. I really wish they would give tickets for that.

K, I only have one question for all you Haters.

“Why exactly is USU so hated on here?”

Of course it won’t matter after we kick Boise’s Arse on Saturday.

Amd BTW I am sneaking my own Aggie Brand Ice Cream into the erector set on Saturday. (I can tolerate a lot of crap but not sub standard Ice Cream.) 

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I don't know that I've ever seen it enforced. With that one, at least, you can usually get around them. The one that drives me bonkers is the Slow Vehicle Turnouts. You can be stuck behind some jabroni for an hour+ going some gawd awful slow speed. I really wish they would give tickets for that.

My pet peeve is folks going 45 mph on an entry ramp when any moment we're merging with 65mph traffic. Come on mother-fers pick it up!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Threeaces12 said:

Your from Utah it’s that simple. 

Threeaces12, 

That is lazy, shody, non specific, work  and it isn't up to the standard of insults for this board.

I would suggest you go back in the archives and look for the most epic (100 page long) thread to ever grace this board. Named "Why is USU so hated on here".

So you can learn how its supposed to be done.

After that come back and post.

Insult is an art form, just  like the rest of the performance arts.

See Stunners posts in this thread, they are like a fine whine , nuanced (you have to think), a bit whiny (makes you want to lash out), self serving (BYU is the bestest Everest) and cutting at the same time.

Come back when you have something new, original and truly insulting to offer. 

You can get there, it will just take practice.

BTW for an (Idaho) Boise State school of trucking fan to Slam on the State of Utah, just for being Utah is biting the hand that feeds you.

We invented Idaho! Idaho is a poor imitation of Utah at best.  

BTW I can say this truly because my Wife and in laws are from Idaho. She is one of the 1 percenters who escaped across the border. And she never looked back.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Please Spay Your Pets said:

I’ll take it that’s your MO.

On the Boise State blog I have frequented for almost a decade, people treat each other with respect and decorum. You should try it sometime. 

"The MWC Board is a long and deep opinion trench- a cacophonous hall where sharp-tongued fans and boorish trolls run free and weak men die like dogs." 

• Like 2

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

4 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

"The MWC Board is a long and deep opinion trench- a cacophonous hall where sharp-tongued fans and boorish trolls run free and weak men die like dogs." 

Weak are those who attack others to make themselves feel better. Like TRUMP. Ultimate example of an insecure brat who never matured in life. And yes, I’m Republican. Or should I say I used to be Republican. Now I’m a disaffected Independent. 

1 minute ago, Please Spay Your Pets said:

Weak are those who attack others to make themselves feel better. Like TRUMP. Ultimate example of an insecure brat who never matured in life. And yes, I’m Republican 

Republican and thin-skinned, apparently...

• Like 1

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes