tailingpermit

Dearest traveling Utah State fans...

Just now, Wyovanian said:

What freedom. Yay. :rolleyes:

I didn’t say antything about freedom, but if you want to sit in a bar, (even if it is attached to a restaurant), and have drinks and watch sports, or just get liquored up, you have options.

its supply and demand. There are a lot of Mormon folks in Logan.

Just now, jackmormon said:

I didn’t say antything about freedom, but if you want to sit in a bar, (even if it is attached to a restaurant), and have drinks and watch sports, or just get liquored up, you have options.

its supply and demand. There are a lot of Mormon folks in Logan.

Image result for the trouble with scotland is it's full of scots gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

2 hours ago, Naggsty Butler said:

95% of the time someone is driving slow in the left lane it is an Idaho driver.  Idaho drivers are notorious for it.  There was even a big ranking that came out a few years ago and Idaho was ranked as the worst because of all the left lane drivers.  Utah passed a law like 7 years ago and has been pulling people over for it ever since. 

I hate driving to Utah from Seattle because the stretch across Idaho forces me to slow down 10 miles below the speed limit because no one will get out of the left lane.  Idaho drivers are some of the most oblivious drivers I have ever encountered.

Drive back from Vegas  on a Sunday and tell me Utah drivers know the law. There will be 10 of them idiots lined up in the left lane driving 70 in an 80mph zone. All of them will have Utah plates. Between St George and SLC I will pass as many cars in the left lane as I do in the right because the dumb Utah drivers won’t get over!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Sure it is. Someone with excellent 50 yard line seats NOT in the Sky Center isn't allowed to drink. Just like Utah State and byu*.

As someone who has travelled the country and been to many an alcohol-fueled collegiate stadium, I for one am delighted in the lack of adult beverages at Bronco Stadium. (I will never refer to it as Albertsons). 

The state started allowing drinking at taikgates a few years few years ago and that works perfectly fine for me  

4 hours ago, renoskier said:

All ya need right here:

Image result for hip flaskImage result for hip flask

Whiskey                                Vodka                         

Nope. Metal detectors. Need a plastic flask. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Please Spay Your Pets said:

As someone who has travelled the country and been to many an alcohol-fueled collegiate stadium, I for one am delighted in the lack of adult beverages at Bronco Stadium. (I will never refer to it as Albertsons). 

The state started allowing drinking at taikgates a few years few years ago and that works perfectly fine for me  

Ummmm, do you drink?

4 hours ago, jackmormon said:

And left hand turn lanes. It seems to be a foreign concept to folks in Idaho. I guess there’s no need for a turn lane in the spud fields...

Also a lack of comprehension on turn lanes, merging and turn signsls.

One of the Final Five..........

3 hours ago, Please Spay Your Pets said:

There has been drinking at bsu tailgates forever. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."