tailingpermit

Dearest traveling Utah State fans...

1 minute ago, tailingpermit said:

...all choo choo whistles will be confiscated at Albertson’s Stadium gates and no outside ice cream will be allowed. 

That is all.  

NOTHING is allowed at Albertson's Stadium. Utah State and byu* fans are right at home up there....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

9 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

None?

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Full bar in the Sky Center. 

All ya need right here:

Image result for hip flaskImage result for hip flask

Whiskey                                Vodka                         

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Threeaces12 said:

I thought you might be warming  Utah drivers not to drive slow in the left hand lane in Idaho it is illegal.  

¿Where isn’t it ilegal?

12 minutes ago, Threeaces12 said:

In Utah they do it all the time. The law just passed in Idaho this spring. Driving in Utah sucks.

95% of the time someone is driving slow in the left lane it is an Idaho driver.  Idaho drivers are notorious for it.  There was even a big ranking that came out a few years ago and Idaho was ranked as the worst because of all the left lane drivers.  Utah passed a law like 7 years ago and has been pulling people over for it ever since. 

I hate driving to Utah from Seattle because the stretch across Idaho forces me to slow down 10 miles below the speed limit because no one will get out of the left lane.  Idaho drivers are some of the most oblivious drivers I have ever encountered.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

34 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

...all choo choo whistles will be confiscated at Albertson’s Stadium gates and no outside ice cream will be allowed. 

That is all.  

challenge accepted

• Haha 1

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

15 minutes ago, Threeaces12 said:

In Utah they do it all the time. The law just passed in Idaho this spring. Driving in Utah sucks.

4 minutes ago, Naggsty Butler said:

95% of the time someone is driving slow in the left lane it is an Idaho driver.  Idaho drivers are notorious for it.  There was even a big ranking that came out a few years ago and Idaho was ranked as the worst because of all the left lane drivers.  Utah passed a law like 7 years ago and has been pulling people over for it ever since. 

I hate driving to Utah from Seattle because the stretch across Idaho forces me to slow down 10 miles below the speed limit because no one will get out of the left lane.  Idaho drivers are some of the most oblivious drivers I have ever encountered.

Who the hell cares....just pass em on the right.