westfan

Turd of the week candidates

Nevada /SJSU, Nevada looked sloppy or maybe I'm not giving SJSU enough credit for a decent effort.

The pathetic SJSU fan support as actually putting butts in the seats. Yes they are 1&9, it was smokey, blah, blah blah.

.Utah State possibly over rated after watching them play CSU?

8 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

MWC F'ball Officials

wyo & New Méx hoops

MWC officials....They are who we thought they were.  Nothing has changed in years.  I'm over it.

5 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Porque tu madre llegó tarde.

She's here now...her mouth is full...all's good in the world.

I thought you would be upset that you only managed 3 wins again this season.   You were robbed tonight of 4.   Could of been the play of the year if the kid had not decided to run out of bounds.  Even you could see that.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, slappy said:

I thought you would be upset that you only managed 3 wins again this season.   You were robbed tonight of 4.   Could of been the play of the year if the kid had not decided to run out of bounds.  Even you could see that.

The quality of life in Fort Collins required the official to not toss his hat on that play.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The World Needs More Cowboys!

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

MWC F'ball Officials

I don't know. To me, both the late hit on your QB and the out of bounds play were debatable, but neither struck me as a clearly wrong/bad call. The offensive PI call on the previous series was terrible, though. I'm not sure that one horrendous call justifies TOTW, though. Especially when USU is far more deserving.

Sorry Rebs.  Sanchez FTW.  :blink:

• Like 2

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

I don’t think the SJSU or NEVADA should be an option. That game should have never been played or at least moved to Mackey. The smoke was awful and I think it definitely affected both teams as far as performance. 

That said, I’m going with UNLV for letting HAWAII storm back in the 4th quarter after owning them 3/4s of the game.

31 minutes ago, nashvillepoke said:

My official vote is Wyoming Basketball.  We are God awful.  I mean we are bad, I bet SJSU would beat us 9 out of 10 times.  

I can get behind this.  

Edward's has my interest in Pokes BBall back to a Schroyer era level of no +++++s to give.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."