Please Spay Your Pets

Boise vs Utah State smack talk thread

3 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Depends. ..are you a closet BYU/Boise fan?  What's your favorite ice cream?

My cousin played basketball for BYU last year and the year before.  I rooted against them every game.

I'm obviously a flaming Boise Homer.  I'm waiting for Boise State to start a creamery so at least one college in the US will have a decent one.  When that happens, I'm sure I'll have a favorite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HooknLiberty said:

My cousin played basketball for BYU last year and the year before.  I rooted against them every game.

I'm obviously a flaming Boise Homer.  I'm waiting for Boise State to start a creamery so at least one college in the US will have a decent one.  When that happens, I'm sure I'll have a favorite.

Hmmm, fail. No decent human being would equate having a creamery as a positive for a university.  

4 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Hmmm, fail. No decent human being would equate having a creamery as a positive for a university.  

I should fit in ok then right?  I don't detect many "decent human beings" on this forum. I mean that with an s guy actually hates the statue of liberty...

5 minutes ago, HooknLiberty said:

I should fit in ok then right?  I don't detect many "decent human beings" on this forum. I mean that with an s guy actually hates the statue of liberty...

You might want to consider Groucho Marxs comment" i don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member". 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

This is the thread where you stop being a huge pussy and finally agree to fight me. 

Listen here Mr Assenstein I was too busy fighting the huge crowds at CSU’s well-financed stadium trying to find lolsfazz. I will get to you when I have time you nut muncher. 

• Haha 2

Boazy is a sucky town. One-way streets suck scissors.

Blue turf is an abomination:  Blue is for supermodels' eyes and Boazy defensive linemen's nether orbs.

Boazy's quarterback has a very narrow urethra and sleeps in Dependz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

43 minutes ago, USU78 said:

Blue turf is an abomination:  Blue is for supermodels' eyes and Boazy defensive linemen's nether orbs.

They've fixed this for you. 

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

They've fixed this for you. 

I'm so glad. I drove a sound truck for my high school's drill team a whole lot of years ago. It was miserable getting around. 

Honestly, I only have gone up for games since then and never went through the parts of town I had to on that first trip 

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

12 hours ago, HooknLiberty said:

MSU, Wyoming, BYU, San Jose, and CSU.  And you remind me of those really good early D1 era Boise State teams, that did more with less.  You have had some great peices over the years (watched Fakrel the other night and feel like he'd be one of our all time greats).  Just don't think you have near the quality depth at most positions.  That certainly doesn't mean you guys don't have the better team this year, and you definitely could end up winning the game.  I'd bet on Boise, but maybe I'm looking through Homer glasses?  Cool thing is, we'll definitely find out next Saturday.  We do have a few of those SDSU type games every year, and if this is one of those, you may end up murdering us.

That’s a lot of shit talk for a fan of a team with single digit wins... :D

• Haha 5
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, USU78 said:

I really like Boise. I would live there way before most of what the wasatch front has to offer, especially anything south of sandy or point of the mountain. I am a native idahoan, to get the bias out. 

• Like 2

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, madmartigan said:

I really like Boise. I would live there way before most of what the wasatch front has to offer, especially anything south of sandy or point of the mountain. I am a native idahoan, to get the bias out. 

Oh, don't get me wrong. I like eastern Idaho.

The Idaho from Snowville to Boazy is just dreadful. Boazy's stadium is a mess, the turf was a mistake then: it's a mistake now, the academics are worse than yBu's, if that's even possible, and:

The Boazybunch

We'll eat their lunch!

• Facepalm 1