Please Spay Your Pets

Boise vs Utah State smack talk thread

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I have no idea who will win as I haven't watched a USU game.

Smart USU fans though are hoping all the BSU bandwagon jumpers are really excited and bragging about Rypien throwing for over 500 yards against USU again.   Because passing yards mean so much!    

Nobody does that fecknut. You know there are others things someone can be between great and terrible, right? 

17 minutes ago, glendayle said:

V32m.gif

I've been waiting weeks to start posting gifs of trains hitting semis.

• Like 2

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

1 hour ago, madmartigan said:

How much USU football have you watched? I think the temptation by many Boise fans is to label their team “more talented” by default because you have the best program, but talent is a year by year thing. 

What position groups does Boise have that are so much more talented than USUs? 

Boise is deeper, but between the starting 22, I don’t see the large gap you do. 

MSU, Wyoming, BYU, San Jose, and CSU.  And you remind me of those really good early D1 era Boise State teams, that did more with less.  You have had some great peices over the years (watched Fakrel the other night and feel like he'd be one of our all time greats).  Just don't think you have near the quality depth at most positions.  That certainly doesn't mean you guys don't have the better team this year, and you definitely could end up winning the game.  I'd bet on Boise, but maybe I'm looking through Homer glasses?  Cool thing is, we'll definitely find out next Saturday.  We do have a few of those SDSU type games every year, and if this is one of those, you may end up murdering us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HooknLiberty said:

MSU, Wyoming, BYU, San Jose, and CSU.  And you remind me of those really good early D1 era Boise State teams, that did more with less.  You have had some great peices over the years (watched Fakrel the other night and feel like he'd be one of our all time greats).  Just don't think you have near the quality depth at most positions.  That certainly doesn't mean you guys don't have the better team this year, and you definitely could end up winning the game.  I'd bet on Boise, but maybe I'm looking through Homer glasses?  Cool thing is, we'll definitely find out next Saturday.  We do have a few of those SDSU type games every year, and if this is one of those, you may end up murdering us.

Bronco country alert?

• Like 1

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."