AndroidAggie

USU at CSU and stadium feed

11 hours ago, USU78 said:

CSU deserved the win. USU got lucky.

But we're not giving the W back. 

I suspect this one gets talked about for years and years.

CSU did not deserve the win.  11 penalties for 142 yards, two pick six touchdowns and a missed field goal is not winning football.  In the moment of truth USU drove for the winning TD.

The call was correct in the end too. He stepped out of bounds, the official threw his hat before the catch was made. No whining from this Ram only congrats to the Aggies.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Castle Ram said:

CSU did not deserve the win.  11 penalties for 142 yards, two pick six touchdowns and a missed field goal is not winning football.  In the moment of truth USU drove for the winning TD.

The call was correct in the end too. He stepped out of bounds, the official threw his hat before the catch was made. No whining from this Ram only congrats to the Aggies.

I was just about to respond with this. Forget about the last play of the game. It shouldn't have come down to that.

Throw 2 Pick 6s to a team whose offense has sputtered and you don't win. Our offensive line is offensive; I have no idea how TJ Roundtree even gets allowed in the stadium let alone into the locker room... even worse starting. If it weren't for the cold and wind, I'd bet that USU wipes Sonny Lubick Field with the tears of CSU's defense; the last USU touchdown shows exactly how well the defense reads plays. 

It's time to close shop. Time to fire the Strength and Conditioning coach; our lines were pushed around like little children. We have no bowl game to get extra practices so spring practices need to be all about fundamentals: Reading plays. TACKLING. TACKLING. More tackling. Back to the basics!

I still don't think it is time to get rid of Bobo. This was going to be a season of growing pains and if we beat AF next week my 4-8 prediction will come to fruition (sadly). New staff. young team.

This happens next year? Fire the lot of them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AKram said:

I was just about to respond with this. Forget about the last play of the game. It shouldn't have come down to that.

Throw 2 Pick 6s to a team whose offense has sputtered and you don't win. Our offensive line is offensive; I have no idea how TJ Roundtree even gets allowed in the stadium let alone into the locker room... even worse starting. If it weren't for the cold and wind, I'd bet that USU wipes Sonny Lubick Field with the tears of CSU's defense; the last USU touchdown shows exactly how well the defense reads plays. 

It's time to close shop. Time to fire the Strength and Conditioning coach; our lines were pushed around like little children. We have no bowl game to get extra practices so spring practices need to be all about fundamentals: Reading plays. TACKLING. TACKLING. More tackling. Back to the basics!

I still don't think it is time to get rid of Bobo. This was going to be a season of growing pains and if we beat AF next week my 4-8 prediction will come to fruition (sadly). New staff. young team.

This happens next year? Fire the lot of them.

And at this point, can you even afford to fire Bobo financially speaking? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

And at this point, can you even afford to fire Bobo financially speaking? 

I doubt it, but I know more than a few alums that would love it to happen.

10 hours ago, AggieSox said:

Sorry Rammies! 

I love that USU Won and is now 10-1 and it sets up a great season finale in Boise next week.

But I hate to win that way.  Watching the ending was crazy for both sides. 

CSU Played really well today and showed some heart.   CSU will be back next year.

Not with Bobo on the sidelines

• Like 2

The World Needs More Cowboys!