tailingpermit

Boise State vs New Mexico Game Thread

20 minutes ago, ViAggie said:

UNM with the YUUUUUUUUUUGE upset ;-) 

yeah... upset stomach!

https://media.giphy.com/media/1KPVyfEaM2JFK/giphy.gif

image.png

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 minute ago, LoboMan59 said:

I'm too apathetic to even get an upset stomach at this point. I literally just have zero emotion when it comes to football anymore. If the admin and school don't care about investing in the sport, why should I?

We're a one trick pony like UNLV and we just have to accept it. 

Probably not. Bob Davie's buyout is like $1.2 mil. We're stuck with him for a few more years, which should completely kill our already dead fan base. He's old and stubborn and the game has passed him by. 

I've already thought about UNM football way too much for today. Have fun Broncs and enjoy your easy win.

• Like 2

Hey BSU fans... if any of your fans are coming to the game tonight and don't have a ticket yet, stop by a local grocery store. UNM is holding a food drive for the homeless this evening.  Bring a canned food and get a ticket voucher for an $11 dollar ticket to the game. You'll probably outnumber UNM fans, as well as the "blue Elvi" travels!

pg2_a_maacobowl_576.jpg.5da56882881594391965c16795447ae8.jpg

https://twitter.com/UNMLoboFB/status/1063467914911657984

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

5 minutes ago, TopLobo said:

Probably not. Bob Davie's buyout is like $1.2 mil. We're stuck with him for a few more years, which should completely kill our already dead fan base. He's old and stubborn and the game has passed him by. 

I've already thought about UNM football way too much for today. Have fun Broncs and enjoy your easy win.

Ugh I’ve always been against firing coach’s but at some point you have to save what is left of your program 

7 minutes ago, TopLobo said:

3 years remaining on his contract. No way UNM can afford to buy him out unless the state gifts/lends UNM some oil money to expedite his departure. Davie can help his cause alittle if he at least makes a change at the DC position for next year... Rypien is gonna throw for new BSU records in passing yards and TDs tonight against our terrible D!