TheSanDiegan

SDSU vs The World in the Maui Invitational: #1 Duke, Xavier, Iowa St.

Duke doesn't just beat you; they hurt you.

This entire Aztecs squad played the first 10:00 like an abused shelter animal before they managed to shake off yesterday's ass whipping and started to ball.

A great comeback from 19 down to notch a solid win and a huge confidence builder for these kids. I can't think of a better salve to cure the butthurt from yesterday.

And I love Bill Walton. Holy shit he's a hoot. And you'd think he was on SDSU's payroll with the effusive praise he continued to lavish upon on the program and the school throughout the broadcast. 

• Like 4

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Duke doesn't just beat you; they hurt you.

This entire Aztecs squad played the first 10:00 like an abused shelter animal, before they managed to shake off about yesterday's ass whipping and started to ball.

A great comeback from 19 down to notch a solid win and a huge confident builder for these kids. I can't think of a better salve to cure the butthurt from yesterday.

And I love Bill Walton. Holy shit he's a hoot. And you'd think he was on SDSU's payroll with the effusive praise he continued to lavish upon on the program and the school throughout the broadcast. 

Didn't his kid play for the Aztecs?

1 hour ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

One of them in early Fish years. Iirc he bailed on his senior year. He was definitely the least talented of the sons. 

It was Chris and No, he didn’t bail on his senior year. And to be fair the kid had a ton of injury issues during his years on the Mesa.

SMOKE 'EM IF YOU'VE GOT 'EM!

2 hours ago, albert mac meda said:

It was Chris and No, he didn’t bail on his senior year. And to be fair the kid had a ton of injury issues during his years on the Mesa.

My bad. I though he had a year of eligibility left when he graduated. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say