TheSanDiegan

SDSU vs The World in the Maui Invitational: #1 Duke, Xavier, Iowa St.

Given the results after I started the Texas Southern thread, I'm following suit.

First off (and thankfully over now) is #1 Duke.

Find it interesting that ESPN's Predicternatorasauraus thing gives us something north of a puncher's chance in Monday's 2:00pm PST game against #1 Duke in the Maui Invitational. A near-30% chance ain't bad. After that dismantling I watched last night, I'm not quite ready to write it off just yet...

ESPNPreview.jpg

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Lulz. After running the gauntlet in Maui, we'll run a train on your ass like you're kalua's chicken little b¡tch.

You know... just like we did last year. Twice.

That game at the T&M when it really counted was a thing of beauty. From the opening tipoff the Renoids were never in it.

They did have the best players and the best coach however. :rotflmfao:

• Like 1

Boom goes the dynamite.

10 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

That game at the T&M when it really counted was a thing of beauty. From the opening tipoff the Renoids were never in it.

They did have the best players and the best coach however. :rotflmfao:

Undoubtedly, biggest Aztec win in many years. Wins over high quality are programs like that are hard to come by. You guys should cherish it.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Undoubtedly, biggest Aztec win in many years. Wins over high quality are programs like that are hard to come by. You guys should cherish it.

"Many"? Yeah, right. In 2014 the Aztecs won at Lawrence, Kansas thereby breaking KU's 68-game non-conference home winning streak.

Name me any win in your school's history that comes anywhere near such an accomplishment.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

"Many"? Yeah, right. In 2014 the Aztecs won at Lawrence, Kansas thereby breaking KU's 68-game non-conference home winning streak.

Name me any win in your school's history that comes anywhere near such an accomplishment.

Real good job by you guys. Only 8 years after we beat Kansas at the Phog, but that’s exciting stuff!

• Haha 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Real good job by you guys. Only 8 years after we beat Kansas at the Phog, but that’s exciting stuff!

I had no idea you Renoids had managed that. Kudos. But what was KU's OOC home winning streak then? 12 games? 15?

Boom goes the dynamite.

20 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Like the time Nevada beat Kansas at Kansas?:thumbsup:

Thanks, SGF, that was a perfect hanging curve-ball; lawlor beat me to it but I just had to pile on!

• Like 1