Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Wheeee... it's time for another unhinged tweetstorm!

11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I use TweetDeck and have a ton of different tabs for news on a number of different subjects. Plus, he started his tweetstorm at 7AM, while I posted this thread around 10. 

What I think you meant to say is you use your little TweetDick tab to play around with until you find some exciting news that will make any other TDS IPhone user quite jealous. 😹👍

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

What I think you meant to say is you use your little TweetDick tab to play around with until you find some exciting news that will make any other TDS IPhone user quite jealous. 😹👍

TweetDeck isn't a phone app. :P I have tabs for political news, technology news, my industry specific news, specific keyword combinations, and a whole host of other things. I have about 15 different tabs that I glance at every once in a while during the day.

Go back to picking out dress shorts before trying to engage with me.

“You can see it in Trump’s body language all week long. There’s something troubling him. It’s not just a couple staff screw-ups with Melania,” said a senior Republican official in touch with the White House. “It led me to believe the walls are closing in and they’ve been notified by counsel of some actions about to happen. Folks are preparing for the worst.”

Adding to the unease is a spate of anonymously sourced media reports suggesting Mueller’s self-imposed quiet period that started about two months before 2018 Election Day is about to transition into a Category 5 hurricane.
--------

Late Thursday, Mueller and attorneys for Paul Manafort confirmed in a joint motion that they’ve been meeting since the former Trump campaign chairman’s mid-September guilty plea and requested a 10-day extension until Nov. 26 to file a status report that will help set the stage for the longtime GOP operative’s sentencing.
--------

Also on indictment watch: Donald Trump Jr., the president’s oldest son, who has told his friends in recent weeks that he believes he could be facing charges from Mueller, according to one of those people.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/15/mueller-probe-trump-trump-jr-roger-stone-994382

6 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Wheeee, it’s time for more TDS from Retro. Like Trump he just can’t help himself. 

I'm just pointing out Trump's Mueller Derangement Syndrome. I'm also starting to think that you, norcal, tools, and convert have Retro Derangement Syndrome.

Between the president of the United States throwing a tantrum on Twitter about an investigation into his potential collusion with an antagonistic state and some random dude talking about it on a message board, I'm always surprised by the people who think talking about the presidential tirade is MORE suitable for mockery than the tirade itself. 

23 minutes ago, rudolro said:
Replying to
His strategy to hold off Mueller by continuing to commit new crimes is brilliant. :rotflmfao:
Gotta love the other poster's calling Fakeprez by the best nickname I've heard yet, BLOTUS. (Does he wear a size 62 these days?)
In the not too distant future, poli sci and history profs will lecture on the factors that led to election of the buffoon - but not a single student will understand.

Boom goes the dynamite.

43 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The tell for cons losing hand is when they attack the poster, not the issue. They got nothing, lock him up.

Or they talk about how Obama kills US citizens or Hillary's emails.  LMAO  I feel like a neutron bomb has gone off in here for Trump supporters.  Blues and a few others will be at the bottom of the sea when then ship goes down, I am sure.  The smarter rats have already jumped ship.

Posted Image

On 11/16/2018 at 5:27 AM, retrofade said:

I'm just pointing out Trump's Mueller Derangement Syndrome. I'm also starting to think that you, norcal, tools, and convert have Retro Derangement Syndrome.

The hits to their hero keep coming and getting harder and harder to defend. They don't like you pointing out how deplorable and unhinged scatter brain has become. They should look at Cohen and others and see how orange dildo uses people and throws them away. I knew when I saw it was Trump the Russians were giving us, that this could only end one way, lock him up. Cohen could have been them but they still bend over for it, sad. Bad guy.

1 hour ago, Akkula said:

Or they talk about how Obama kills US citizens or Hillary's emails.  LMAO  I feel like a neutron bomb has gone off in here for Trump supporters.  Blues and a few others will be at the bottom of the sea when then ship goes down, I am sure.  The smarter rats have already jumped ship.

Whataboutism, now that Mueller has motive (Moscow Tower), they really are standing on shakey ground. Not sure whats keeping them holding on at this late stage of the game when the score is complete domination and out of reach.