mugtang

Michael Avenatti Arrested for Domestic Violence

4 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Hope it’s the last we hear from that clown...

I’ll bet he’s really big on the presumption of innocence right about now!

We need a pic of him with his wife beater tank top on. 

I heard a rumor that he beat her up because he caught her out partying all night with frat boys with her best friend. 

kat.jpg

51 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Please point out what excuse I made. 

I'll be waiting. 

You hinted that he was setup.    Hypocrisy is a constant with you.   As is lying.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

All it takes is a couple of devotees though... look at what happened to Stormy... they set her up and arrested her on some flimsy ass bullshit. All it would take for them to arrest Avenatti would be a statement from someone that he had beaten her, and they'd have to take him in. 

Also... @Rebelbacker, "believe all women" doesn't mean to blindly accept what all of them are saying, it's to let their voices be heard instead of blowing them off. There's a pretty significant difference between the two. 

9 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You hinted that he was setup.    Hypocrisy is a constant with you.   As is lying.

I didn't "hint" at anything... I said that there certainly exists that possibility. You're really off your game.

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

"believe all women" doesn't mean to blindly accept what all of them are saying, it's to let their voices be heard instead of blowing them off. There's a pretty significant difference between the two. 

seems pretty straightforward to me as well.  nobody says you *have* to accept them without evidence.  no one worth listening to, at least.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

you can only start with yourself.  next time you see someone acting in a tribal way, react out-of-tribe.  see if they reciprocate.

I believe I already do.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

13 hours ago, retrofade said:

All it takes is a couple of devotees though... look at what happened to Stormy... they set her up and arrested her on some flimsy ass bullshit. All it would take for them to arrest Avenatti would be a statement from someone that he had beaten her, and they'd have to take him in. 

Also... @Rebelbacker, "believe all women" doesn't mean to blindly accept what all of them are saying, it's to let their voices be heard instead of blowing them off. There's a pretty significant difference between the two. 

That's a bunch of bullshit. These were attacks to destroy Kavanaugh because dems didn't like him. Avenatti and Swetnick(and others) have been criminally referred for prosecution for making false statements. 

Between having to pay millions of dollars,evicted from his office, being referred for prosecution and now beating women your hero sure has taken a nosedive lately. You know how to pick a winner. 

Just now, Rebelbacker said:

That's a bunch of bullshit. These were attacks to destroy Kavanaugh because dems didn't like him. Avenatti and Swetnick(and others) have been criminally referred for prosecution for making false statements. 

Between having to pay millions of dollars,evicted from his office, being referred for prosecution and now beating women your hero sure has taken a nosedive lately. You know how to pick a winner. 

come on, man...