UNLV2001

UNLV at Hawaii

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

This kid is amazing, I wish he were a rebel..

Another prep QB standout on the islands. Dillon Gabriel. Dad was a great QB in the 80s for UH. Milton Clone, hell might be better than Milton. Was under the radar prospect that was commited to Army until  last week. Georgia offered him today but IDK if he wants to sit behind Fromm, Fields and whoever else is at UGA

• Like 1

Related image

UNLV snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.  Up 28-13 in the 4th and you lose???? 

• Like 4

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

That's embarrassingly typical.

It’s really one of the most “Vegas things” I’ve ever heard, if that makes sense. 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Brutal.  Sanchez's decisions are indefensible.  Y'all deserve better.

• Like 2

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Just now, Subcanis said:

Brutal.  Sanchez's decisions are indefensible.  Y'all deserve better.

UNLV really needs to cut ties with him.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

We didn’t help, but he had to put it right where he did, every time. I’d take either one of hawaii’s QBs..

It's Sanchez for voluntarily changing the momentum and allowing magic to happen.  This is why I don't go to the fb games anymore.  I drag my butt down there to be rewarded by this type of decision making.

• Like 1

Sorry Rebs.  You guys really do deserve better.  Hopefully we can put Sanchez out of his misery for you next week.  

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Do not be gentle. Something like 52 - 3, please.

Were capable of that. But we’re also capable of making the score of a game closer than it really was (like today when we left at least 21 points on the field VS SJSU outgaining them 463-200 but only winning 21-12).  But I don’t think Norvell will let that happen.  He will have the guys focused and ready to go.  He understands what the game means to our fan base, not like Polian.  

5 minutes ago, trvitmvnz said:

Chevan Cordeiro. Stud QBs from the island rolls on 

2-0 as a QB when the game is on the line. He beat Wyoming earlier this year.

• Like 2

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.