mugtang

Dirtiest basketball play ever

I would say there is no way this kid would get away with this in Wyoming. But I was friends with a wrestler in high school that went out punched a guy right in the face from Rock Springs that was beating him in a match.

We barely got out of there alive.

He wasn't allowed on the bus to get home!

But that video is chicken shit.

4 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Check out the BYU girls hand action prior to the takedown. 

Not to high-jack the thread, but UNM and BYU were fierce rivals back then, and those two had been been going back and forth all season, all game long, with the BYU gal constantly picking, pulling on, and elbowing her... then the UNM player  snapped! Not right, what she did though, and it cost UNM a win to boot.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Just now, Lester_in_reno said:

Kermit Washington's slug  to Rudy T. way back....

lq0hRXL.gif

That was the most devastating blow I’ve ever seen on a basketball court. It took several operations to put Rudy Ts face back to normal. The bad thing was Tomjanovch was rushing in to be a peace maker and Washington was just reacting to what he thought was just another guy jumping into the fight. 

12 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

That was the most devastating blow I’ve ever seen on a basketball court. It took several operations to put Rudy Ts face back to normal. The bad thing was Tomjanovch was rushing in to be a peace maker and Washington was just reacting to what he thought was just another guy jumping into the fight. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Washington#Crime_conviction

What Washington was convicted of is what some speculate could befall the Fake President.

Boom goes the dynamite.